Connor Murphy x Reader (Part 2!)

A/N: This is inspired by a comment from @SavoryLemons .

3rd Person POV:

Zoe raised her eyebrows, "I'm sorry, what?"

Y/N looked at Zoe with a confused look. She didn't say anything.

"You played with his hair?" Zoe demanded, stifling a laugh

Y/N shrugged, "Yeah, why?"

Zoe shook her head, "Nothing. I'm done studying so do you want to watch a movie?"

"Yeah! Mulan please!!" Y/N cheered throwing themself back into the couch as Zoe got everything set up

Zoe crashed on the couch next to Y/N. Both were watching the movie intently, scream-belting the songs.

Neither noticed when Connor came down the stairs. It had gotten late and Zoe fell asleep so Y/N turned off the TV. They laid their head opposite to Zoe and looked at the ceiling, remembering the soft feeling of Connor's hair under their fingers.

Once Connor was sure Zoe was asleep, he coughed to catch Y/N's attention. They looked up at him.

"Oh, are you okay?" Y/N asked, sitting up

"I woke up and you weren't there..." Connor mumbled, "I can't fall back asleep."

Y/N smiled and stood up, Connor extended a hand to them. They went to his room, he laid down under his covers and lifted them for Y/N to crawl under. Y/N did so and Connor pulled them against his chest, he allowed them to once again play with his hair.

"I think I love you," He whispered into their ear

Y/N smiled, "I know I love you."