💔 Our break up 💔 💞 Love story 💞 -1

The story starts after the break up ....

💔 Our break up💔💞 Love story💞-1

Next morning....

In Murthy house .....

Nandu is sleeping peacefully in her house ....

Her phone starts to ring .....she just took her pillow and covered her ears by pillow ..... the phone stopped to ring , so she slept ...but it started to ring again ......

Nandu got irritated bcoz it's disturbing her sleep.....she took the phone and answered without looking at the caller ID and started shouting ....

" Manik Malhotra I will kill u for sure, for disturbing my precious sleep , y can't you let me sleep ,mujhe nahi karna koi jogging " she said without even hearing the other person.....

" Nandu it's me " , said the caller on the other side ....

" Kon " , she asked being confused .....

" Navya " , her best friend navya said .....

Nandu than saw the caller ID...

" Ha navya bolo, sorry I didn't see it , it's just", she is unable to say anything ....

" R u coming to college " , she asked measuring her words , bcoz even navya knows about the break up.....

" Yeah , Manik will pick me up and I will be there in an hour " she says without even remembering her break up .....as it's been heard by the whole college ....

" Nandu can I come and pick u " , she asked again....

" Y Manik is there na my personal driver " , she says laughing loud .... navya didn't say anything but kept silent .....

Nandu than realised y navya asked her remembering her break up with Manik ......

" Nandu , are u there ??? " , Navya asked again ....

" I will come on my own " , saying she cut the call .......

And saw her screen saver which is a pic of manan ...... She didn't know how she forgot about break up .... May be her heart is not ready to believe it .....

She just cried out loud , a girl peeped into nandu's room and saw her crying.....she just felt bad on seeing her sister cry .....yes she is nandu's younger sister......

After sometime nandu got fresh up and left to the dinning room to have breakfast ....

She saw her parents , her grandmother and younger sister sitting and waiting for nandu .....