💔Our break up 💔💞 Love story 💞-3

💔Our break up 💔💞 Love story 💞 -3

Manik on reaching home started to drink ....he is continuously drinking ....thinking of something ....cabir mukti are trying to stop him....but it became hard to stop him.... He never drank too much...he is always a sober who took others home ...but for a change today mukti cabir are not drunk....they made him sleep with great difficulty bcoz he is continuously repeating the words ..." She hates me " ," I will kill that Dhruv " .....and all bcoz it's the guilt of having a break up with nandu.....

Next morning ....

Manik woke up with a heavy head ....he groaned in pain ....but found a glass in front of him ....he lifts his head to see mukti standing there with lemon water.... He takes lemon water from her ....

Mukti : go fresh up ...cabir is making breakfast .....we are getting late for college ....

Manik is just looking at her without saying anything but drank the lemon water ..... Mukti took the glass and left the room....

Mukti reached the kitchen to see navya is hovered by cabir .....

Mukti : jeez people get a room ....

Cabir immediately moved back ....

Cabir : it's just something fell in her eyes and I'm cleaning it ....

Mukti : if u are cleaning her eyes ....how did u back off immediately without cleaning and she looks fine ....stop giving lame excuses , I know I'm your younger sister but still I'm an adult to know the stuff you do ......

Cabir ; it's nothing like that ....he says looking at flushed navya who is red with blushing ........

Mukti ; jagah dekh kar karlo apni romance ....for now I'm hungry give me breakfast love birds .....

Cabir : you are an adult kudh banalo ....

Mukti : u idiot just bcoz I spoiled your kiss u are not giving me my breakfast ....

Cabir : yes ...he says with a smirk ....

Mukti : I will kill u cabir ....

Cabir : no u can't .....saying he started to run and mukti ran behind him ....Manik came out of his room to see both of them fighting .....he just smiled looking at them .....but heard mukti shouting.....

Mukti : u idiot it's hurting....

Cabir : really ......he saYs twisting her hands ....

Mukti : if nandu is here she would never let you hurt me , ..... she said but regretted saying it bcoz cabir left her immediately on seeing Manik ....

Navya came there and stood beside Manik holding his hand ....

Manik : it's okay Navvu ....I'm fine let's eat something....

Navya smiles listening to him and both of them moved to breakfast table .....

Mukti , cabir are standing little far to them.....

Mukti : cabir yaar kuch toh karo ....I can't see him like this ....he became like the Manik when uncle left him.....that time nandu came in his life .....but what to do now ..... he became lifeless without nandu ....

Cabir : let's play cupid ....jo chance pehle nahi mili ....let's do it now ....

Mukti : we didn't get a chance bcoz they fell in love in school days that too within a month.....after that they didn't allow anyone between them ....there came many hurdles and they passed them with ease ....I still remember many idiots tried to seperate them and create misunderstanding.... including our teachers who always taunted Manik saying he is spoiling an innocent girl and her career ....I still could see that how he used to say teachers that one day she will be his wife and he will be a successful person whom everyone will admire ....but see now they broke up .....