💔Our break up 💔💞love story 💞-12

💔 Our break up 💔💞love story💞-12

Next day . ........

Manik got ready for his office , yes Manik is the CEO of the MM industries now.... How he accepted this post is not known to anyone but this position is given by Raghuvansh Malhotra to Manik.  The whole family felt happy when manik claimed his dad's position in office . The most happiest one is Ragini . Bcoz he deserves that position....

Rajveer is happy to be a manager under his brother.  Raghuvansh Malhotra is the Managing director till date , popularly called as " Big Boss " by his employees .... Employees are scared of him .... Now i don't have to say about manik bcoz he is a Monster at work.... Called as " Junior boss" by all his employees .... 

Manik got ready and moved out of his room , looking extremely hot in his suit . He is about to leave the house but is stopped by shalu who is standing near  the door with a cute pout .... She waits like this whenever she wants to convience him for something , she reminds him more of chandini his cute sali ....

 She waits like this whenever she wants to convience him for something , she reminds him more of chandini his cute sali

Manik : what my baby wants now ??? He asked with a coconut face bcoz he never smiles looking at anyone ...even though he does it's a fake one.  Bcoz he changed himself into a workaholic....

Shalu : bhai , how about you take leave and have fun with us for today ?? She asked cutely ....

Manik : i have an important meeting bacha , he said giving her a side hug ....

Shalu : can't you even join us for lunch ?? Rajveer bhai is joining for  lunch along with abeer jiju , she asked him saying about others ....

Manik : who all are going out ??? He said moving out with her bcoz he couldn't get  late to office  ....

Shalu : mukti didi , navya didi , abhi jiju , cabir jiju , Anand , shekar , misthi didi and me , if we have shopping plans we will add mumma , badi maa , mom and bua . She said expecting him to accept ...

Manik : ok text me the address of the restaurant , i will be there for lunch , only lunch ....saying he is about to open the door of his car but shalu jumped on him hugging him....he hugged her back kissing on her forehead ......she kissed him back on cheeks and ran away inside the house jumping like a bunny 🐇......