💔Our Break up 💔💞love story 💞-10

💔 Our Break up💔💞love story 💞- 10

Manik : thats mine , he said taking it away from her

Manik : thats mine , he said taking it away from her ....

Nandu : not yours , bcoz I made it with my hands , you better give it back if not I will just burn out each and everything u just gave me including this ,saying she showed the tatoo on her hand . Manik got scared bcoz he knew she is stubborn but he want that album as a memory bcoz she just took away everything from him ....

Manik : but u lost it in college and I kept it safe ....he said taking it back ....

Nandu : fine take it , saying nandu packed all the gifts she gave him ....finally she stood in front of manik..... " One last gift from my side and I promise I won't take this back bcoz this is what you wanted , so  take it ", saying she forwarded her hand which has a passport and ticket .....

Manik : what ..??? He said but took the passport ....he opened it to get the biggest shock bcoz it's his pasport...

Nandu : I didn't knew without passport a guy can go out of India bcoz ur every certificate has always been with me. But yeah it's my last gift for you , saying she gave him his certificates as well, "happy journey " , and yeah let's end it in the best way possible , saying she moved forward and punched him right on his face making others shocked , " I hate u Manik Malhotra "she said with a smile and left from the door she came and the packers guy came and took away all the boxes she just packed ....

Manik Is just numb on his place , he just fell on his knees with tears flowing down his eyes ..... Everyone ran to him and hugged him but he is just looking at the door like he is expecting her to come back  .....but nandu didn't come back ....

After few hours....

Everyone are sitting in the hall and manik is sleeping on the couch by placing his head on Radha's lap who is patting him to sleep ....

Chandu : nandu reached home an hour ago , she said checking her phone which said about nandu's where abouts....

" Is she happy hating me ? " Asked a low voice and everyone turned to see manik sitting beside radha and asking like a kid who lost his candy ....

Rana : no manik , she is just trying to prove you wrong such that you will be back to her, we all know her so well especially u know her very well , can she live without you ....he asked looking at manik ....

Manik : but this gift , he asked showing them the passport and certificates  ...

Chandu : you said you are going to London without even checking you had your passport or not , great !....she said sarcastically....

Manik : ofcourse I'm going but by private flight .....

Everyone ....private flight !!! They asked surprised bcoz manik is not that rich to own a private flight  , they all know how much he and his mom struggled to get to the place they are today ......