💔Our break up 💔💞love story 💞-14

Everyone got more angry after listening to him, as they can't meet for more time , they just sat on the corner chairs looking at their cell which is visible from there

Everyone got more angry after listening to him, as they can't meet for more time , they just sat on the corner chairs looking at their cell which is visible from there .

Sky is talking to the officer about what to do if the  lawyer comes there ....

They are all too busy to notice a lawyer walks in and talks to the police officer , he is the lawyer who belongs to the guys who had a fight with manik .....

Sky is getting more angry each minute after listening to the lawyer bcoz he is arguing in favour of his client and whatever he is saying is wrong. .....

Sky is about to shout at them but they hear a voice. .....

" Excuse me gentleman " , is heard and everyone turned to see the source . They saw a girl dressed up in white shirt , black pant and holding a black coat in her left hand and a file in her right hand .....

Sky : thank u Jesus , finally u sent my Desi girl ....he said and dragged the girl towards the table ....

Officer : hello madam , great to see you. ...he said with a happy smile looking at the girl ....

Girl : but I'm not so happy meeting you all late night , you guys spoiled my sleep ....saying she pouted cutely making sky and the officer laugh ....

Lawyer : you could have slept happily lady , bcoz there is no use coming here . He said smiling wickedly .....

Girl : oh ho .....people are living too much in fantasy , wake up mister ...she said more dangerously ....the playful mischievous girl who spoke about sleep is no more there , now she looks like a girl full of attitude ..

Lawyer : what will you do ?? My client is gonna be free now , he said flaunting some papers ....

Girl : I hope u should try in some movies bcoz you act well...she said too seriously and turned to speak to the officer ....she spoke about the whole situation which sky told her ....

Lawyer : what proofs you have to file a molestation case against my client ...?? He said trying to know. ...

Girl : I hope we live in a country where law is too strict , just a case and career is nowhere found , what do you say ?? She said damn seriously ....

Officer : Relax guys , I know u both . But i know the law and charges as well . It's a case of simple fight in club , but those guys tried to force the girls which is a crime and those guys hit your client  to save their girls. So pay the fine according to the rules and go home , do not prolong this situation bcoz one of them is a rockstar and the other is a renewed hotelier , he said trying to complete everything with only talks. .....

Girl : soooo , I think the discussion is over . Can I leave with my client . She asked professionally by taking her files...

Lawyer : it's not over yet , my client is innocent and i don't think so i need to pay the fine bcoz there are no charges against him , he said standing in front of her blocking the way ..