💔Our break up 💔💞love story 💞-16

Fab 4 left to the pent house to rest for the day as they have no work bcoz their no practice in manik's schedule today

Fab 4 left to the pent house to rest for the day as they have no work bcoz their no practice in manik's schedule today ........ Manik attended back to back meetings. ......

It's evening manik is still busy with all his works in his cabin. He thought there is still time for the party but he gets a call from sky .....manik answers the call without even looking at the Id of the caller being immersed in the file ......

Manik : hello ....he said holding the file with right hand ....

On call is manik in office and the other side sky and other near sky house .....

Sky : hey manik , can u ping me the address or location of the party  , we are just starting ....he asked taking his car out.... We can see nandu and police officer walking towards the car.....

Manik : so early ....he asked still immersed in file ....

Sky : are you serious man , it's half past 9 and you say it's early to party....are you planing a whole night party in pub , if that's the reason obviously I'm coming early .....he said in a funny way....

Manik : shit, I'm late saying he threw the file on the table and took his mobile and started running out of his office which is almost empty with only his personal secretary Roby and his gaurds who are always around him .....

Roby is shocked on seeing manik running away but he picked up all manik's stuff from his cabin and kept all the files in place along with locking the door and making sure all the cameras of the room are on .... He left to the elevator and reached the penthouse to see all the youngsters of the family sitting the hall and manik is no where ....

He just placed all the bags in the place where his boss loves that's his study room bcoz most of the time manik stays in penthouse away from his bade papa .....

He came out the study and is about to go out but heard manik calling him .... He turned back to get the shock of his life bcoz manik looked hot and handsome in the dress he is wearing and very clean shaved .... From the past years he always had a beard ....he never dressed casual , no one saw him in other dress except formals ....not only him but everyone in the hall are left open mouth for the shock they recieved ......

not only him but everyone in the hall are left open mouth for the shock they recieved