💔Our break up 💔💞love story 💞-15

Finally everyone reached home and left to their rooms to sleep but manik Malhotra couldn't sleep he called his detective and gave the details he knew about nandu to him to know where she is and what she did in the past five years

Finally everyone reached home and left to their rooms to sleep but manik Malhotra couldn't sleep he called his detective and gave the details he knew about nandu to him to know where she is and what she did in the past five years. .......

He just sat in the balcony staring the stars and thinking about how nandu changed her statement after seeing him....

Manik : she still trust me like before that's why she didn't even let me pay fine bcoz she knew i would never fight without a reason , my cute little baby , my Jaanu .....i missed you so much , you didn't even look at me but I knew you have your eyes only on me , i will not let you go this time no matter what happens , i don't care , he said being determined on his words of bringing back nandu in his life .....

Next morning......

The great Manik Malhotra left the home without informing anyone ..... Neonika came to his room early morning to check on her sleeping son like everyday bcoz if he is awake he would maintain distance and she wouldn't get the chance to caress his hair and kiss his forehead....and admire him till he wakes up .....but today she didn't find him in bed ... He asked the watchman and got to know he left early .....

Breakfast table ....

Neonika is just sitting on her chair being sad bcoz she loves to start her day after looking at her son's face which she didn't get to see today ......

This is noticed by everyone at the table .....

Raghu : neo , what's wrong ??? He asked but no reply .... Than Ragini just put a hand on her shoulder pulling her out of trance. .....that's when she noticed everyone looking at her being sad .....she smiled a little looking at their love and care .....

Neo : I'm fine , nothing to worry .....it's just didn't get to see manik today . He left early , she said with a sad pout ....

Misthi : don't worry mom , good days are gonna come soon and Bhai will be the happiest ....she said with a bright remembering manik's smiling face from last night and how happy he is. .... But she couldn't say anything to the elders until manik permits bcoz he asked them not to reveal about nandu to others ..... They respected his desicions....

Neo : i know , just waiting for my Bahu to arrive .....she said without even knowing that her Bahu has already arrived and even saved her son.....

Ranveer : very soon mom., Bhabi is gonna come and make everything alright ....he said after imagining nandu bcoz the way she stood up for manik yesterday justified why manik is head over heels for her ...bcoz she didn't even doubt him even after many years of seperation...... So yesterday he got to see the glimpse of true love and finally his stone heart started to melt and now even he wishes to have a partner like his bhabi....

Shalu , shikar and Anand don't know about what happened yesterday so they have no idea of nandu ......

Misthi : maa , she called akshara .... Who gave her attention to her daughter after serving her husband breakfast .... "We are going out even today" .....she didn't let her daughter complete ......