💔Our break up 💔💞love story 💞-8

Nandu : I really didn't expect this from you bcoz cabir , Navya , mukti , abhi , Arya , bhai , bhabi these all never let their relationship with him ( Manik ) effect them just bcoz he broke up with me

Nandu : I really didn't expect this from you bcoz cabir , Navya , mukti , abhi , Arya , bhai , bhabi these all never let their relationship with him ( Manik ) effect them just bcoz he broke up with me. They still talk to him bcoz break up happened between us not you people .when he said he loves me you all accepted it happily , why ?? Just bcoz it makes me happy . Same like that now he is not happy in this relationship with me , so accept this as well bcoz no relationship is permanent . It's good he told me he don't want me to be a part of his future now , what if we get differences after getting married and get divorced that's worse Chandu , it's better that he told me on my face that he don't want me , I'm trying to accept this feeling , for sure not today may be but in near future I might accept it . I realised that staying in the relationship and getting it toxic is not good for both of us. May be he might find a better girl in his life . I want you to not repeat your mistake of letting others effect your relationship that is you are his best friend first and than only he became boy friend to me , Don't let others ruin your own life and relations. He left me bcoz he is scared our parents' might not accept us that means he just made a mistake of letting others effect his relationship with me , I don't want you to repeat the same mistake by letting my break up effect your relationship with him ,  I hope my sister knows what to do now? , Saying she left from there .....

Chandu stood up from her place and saw Manik who is just starring nandu's back as she left the terrace....

Chandu ; she still loves you so much and cares for you , why did u guys break up ?? It hurts to know my best friend and my sister are no more together , it really makes me feel no love exists in the world bcoz the best couple I know are broken in front of my eyes , how will I believe in love , saying she burst into tears and Manik hugged her tight and let her cry ...

Manik : I'm sorry but I'm doing what is best for her , I may not be beside her but all I need is her happiness Chandu , you are my best friend Chandu , plz stay with me in this . You and me both of us want her happy . Please , he requested and Chandu nodded her head and hugged him .... finally they both are back like friends ....

They all completed the decorations and girls took radha to get her ready , all this time nandu is just in her room , she didn't even come out ....

Chandu came to nandu's room to call her for the party .....

Chandu : tum ready nahi hui ....she asked seeing nandu busy in her laptop....

Nandu: just five minutes , I will come down ....she said still busy in laptop....

After sometime nandu came down and saw everyone waiting for her , they made radha  cut the cake along with rana and they all fed the mother in happiness...

They all took drinks but nandu didn't take any she just sat there looking down at her hands ....

Manik is just stealing glances at nandu who is looking simple yet cute in her outfit....