ITZY X MALE READER (Part 3): Close

A week had passed since you met with the itzy girls and you finally finished their debut song. You contacted the agency about it and they gave the green light. They also mentioned the girls were out right now, actually quite near your home. The receptionist asked if it might be possible to invite them in to give them an early screening of their title track. It made sense on paper, it would just speed things up, heck you have all the equipment and knowledge to record all their vocals if they felt up to it. It was just the thought of them coming into your home that made you nervous, obviously because of your crush on Lia, but you did want to get closer to them and this might help in that endeavor. In the end you agreed and the girls were informed and also agreed to an impromptu stop at your home. You quickly cleaned up around the house, you aren't a dirty person so it didn't take long. Once you were dressed up you felt ready to go.

~Ding Dong~

"Dang talk about timing." you thought to yourself as you rushed to the door. You took one deep breath and eased the door open. "Hey Y/N!" Lia's bright smile greeted you as she did a cute wave with both hands. The other itzy members were right behind her and clearly not amused by her overdone hello. "Unnie that was so unnecessary." Chaeryeong murmured. You just laughed and invited them in. You all spent a few moments catching up and eating a few snacks before heading into the studio. They were amazed by your complex setup and you couldn't really blame them. It was like a professional studio had just been injected into a home. "Wow Y/N oppa this is crazy it's just like at the company." chimed Yuna who began prying at all the buttons and switches. "Yeah this is really something." Ryujin said. "Glad you all like it, okay now time for business." You lined up your completed track along with a vocal guide. You were nervous to present your work simply due to Lia's presence but it was unavoidable at this point, you just hoped to god she liked it and hit play.

"DALLA DALLA YEAH."

The song came to an end and you slowly turned around in your chair. You braced for criticism but none came. "OH MY GOODNESS Y/N OPPA ITS PERFECT." squealed Yeji. You were thrown off by the sudden cheers of agreement between the girls. They all seemed to love it. Relieved you looked over at Lia, she was grinning from ear to ear. She turned her head and suddenly locked eyes with you. You were milliseconds away from turning your gaze away in embarrassment but Lia didn't give you that chance as she jumped on you giving you a hug that sent your soul to the stratosphere. "Thank you so much Y/N it's perfect!" Words can't really describe how happy you were but you quickly regained control of yourself and responded, "I'm happy you all like it, it was my pleasure really. By the way I already got the green light to finalize the song, if you guys feel up to it we can record right now?" The girls looked amongst themselves and nodded in agreement. "Great lets get started!"

Recording with itzy was a fun experience they were very talented but didn't have an overbearing serious mood when working. You laughed with them during breaks and got right back to it afterward. The chemistry between you and the group already felt solid. You were recording each girl one by one as it helped in your process. First was Ryujin, then Yeji, then Yuna, Chaeryeong, and lastly Lia. By the time Lia started recording it was getting a bit late and the others were a little tired of waiting as they already had a long day before stopping by. They called their manager who said finishing vocals today would be a big help, so I made it a priority. "How about you guys take the van back home, and I'll drive Lia back when we wrap up?" There didn't seem to be any disagreement as everyone wanted to get this done for the sake of deadlines, so after a few minutes itzy's manager arrived and the four members headed down and drove off, leaving you and Lia alone to record the last bits of the song.

"Alright that's all of it, you guys did amazing today seriously great work!" You said, still barely holding yourself together alone with Lia. "Thank you Y/N we couldn't have done it without you." Lia came in for another hug to which you accepted completely. It was truly bliss, but after awhile you realized she wasn't letting go. "Hey Lia is something wrong?" Realizing her situation Lia jumped back, "Oh my god I'm so sorry Y/N I don't know what just happened I kinda just zoned out." she said nervously. Something seemed off so you sat her down. "Hey if there's anything bothering you, let me know, I'm here for you Lia." Unbeknownst to you that line made Lia's heart skip a beat. "It's really nothing Y/N it's probably just nerves. Now that I've finished the song I guess I'm just nervous I won't live up to the expectations of fans." After seeing her immense talent and charm you couldn't let this stand, as it was utterly false. "Hey hey hey no way, they are gonna love you. You are incredibly talented, pretty, and have such a likeable personality. You're bound to succeed in my book." Lia was taken aback, she had never met someone that was so earnest and kind with her, especially a guy. "Hey Y/N?" "Yes?" "C-can...can we hug again?" "Of course." Lia once again wrapped her arms around you but this time you could almost sense her anxiety about debuting, "it must be really gnawing at her." you thought to yourself. Wanting to help calm her down you slowly patted her back and stroked her hair. You hoped this would be comforting enough to relax her. Slowly but surely her breathing slowed and she loosened up. Lia lifted herself up a bit and looked you in the eyes, "Thanks for that Y/N..." "Anytime Lia." Once again Lia's heart skipped a beat.

Lia's POV
"What is this feeling? Y/N...he makes me feel safe but I don't know why..."

Lia gazed at you for a moment, and you gazed right back. Hundreds of thoughts flew through your mind as you both looked at each other with warm butterflies in your stomachs. She slowed leaned forward and your thoughts finally cleared. Time seemed to still as her face got closer and closer until-

"Mmph"

Lia's lips made contact with yours. You were stunned to say the least. It didn't make sense to you why she was doing this but that didn't matter at this point. You started to kiss back as you both became flushed in the face. Lia wrapped her arms around your neck and pulled you closer. In the back of your mind you were wondering how far you should go but Lia quickly answered that question by slipping her tongue into your mouth. You soon did the same as things became more and more heated between you two. The sounds of your lips smacking together was only audible in this soundproofed studio. Lia began to get sloppier and more demanding so you followed her lead. After minutes that felt like hours she pulled away leaving a string of saliva to stretch and dissolve between your lips. "Y/N...", she breathed, "...please...I need you now."

You honestly had no idea what drove Lia to this point so quickly, you had zero intention of having this happen either, but with her open invitation you decided to ask questions later and instead fulfill her request for now. You pulled her face back to yours and began to make out again, determined to relieve her from her anxieties.

To be continued~