ITZY X MALE READER (Part 7): Aftermath

When you woke up you were immediately greeted with Lia's face extremely close to yours. She was still asleep and had snuggled up into your arms, breathing slowly as her chest rose and fell. You turned your head slightly behind you and noticed Yeji had already left. "Smart", you thought, "she was with the others sleeping before she hooked up with me and Lia, she probably went back to her spot." You slowly looked back at Lia and knew you'd have to get her out of bed before the others woke up and caught you. Laying there for awhile you just admired Lia's perfect face at peace, she was so gorgeous. You caressed her cheeks before giving her a quick peck on the lips and slowly removing yourself from her arms. You quietly snuck out of the room to check on the others. As expected Yeji had moved back to her spot on the couch and was fast asleep with the other members. You went back to Lia and decided to wake her up as gently as you could. "Lia-Hey babe wake up." you whispered as you tapped her softly. "Mmm ahhh." Lia groaned as she awoke from her slumber, still a bit sore from last night. "Morning Y/N." she said sweetly, clearly still half asleep. You smiled at her and lifted her up, "cmon baby you guys gotta get home."

During the next hour the other members all woke up, ate a quick breakfast you prepared and got ready to head back to the dorms. They showed their appreciation for letting them stay over. Eventually their manager arrived and was waiting in the van, the members headed down one by one saying bye, two members stayed behind. "You guys go we'll catch up!" called Yeji as she stood with you and Lia in your living room. Once the others had left Yeji spoke up, "Hey guys listen about last night-" "Forget about it", you cut her off, "Don't worry about a thing, this stays between us." you assured her as she nodded her head. "Great glad we settled that quickly." chimed Lia, "Okay babe we gotta go now, bye love you", she said kissing your cheek before rushing out the door. "Love you too." you said back. "I'm gonna grab a water Lia I'll be right there!" Yeji yelled after her. "Okay!" You didn't think anything of this exchange and checked your phone while Yeji was grabbing a water bottle from your fridge.

On her way out she stopped next to you and suddenly had a completely different expression on her face. Before you could say anything Yeji pounced on you smashing her lips against yours. You were confused as you thought last night was a one time thing, but clearly Yeji wanted more. You felt her tongue enter your mouth as she made out with you for a few minutes. She pulled back from the sloppy kiss with a satisfied gasp, "Thanks for last night oppa, maybe we could do it again sometime, just the two of us?" She winked at you and walked out the door and down the corridor.

Still completely at a loss to what just happened you collected yourself and went back to your room after closing the front door. You sat quietly and just spent some time thinking. You loved Lia with all your heart, but it's hard to deny the fact the other itzy members are quite attractive. You weren't planning on cheating on Lia by any means that wasn't even on the table, but you wondered, since Lia seemed so eager to involve Yeji last night, would she want to do it again? Or even be willing to let Yeji have her own fun? You were genuinely confused how open Lia likes her relationships. After awhile you realized that this could easily be solved by just asking her directly, so that's exactly what you planned to do.

"Next time she comes over", you thought, "I'll ask about limits."

———(A week later)———

An entire week had passed since the celebration and things have seemingly went back to normal. You were working on music for the girls and Yeji didn't show any signs of lust for you after that one morning, although you figured she was probably just waiting for the right moment. Lia was going to come over today for a chill date in your apartment. You were obviously happy to spend time with your wonderful girlfriend but were also nervous as you planned to ask her about your relationship's limits. You practiced lines over and over in your head, making sure not to seem like you were thinking of Yeji more than her, because you really weren't, you just needed to know the boundaries after what happened that night, and with Yeji's clear attraction to you also factored in you just didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

~Ding Dong~

"Here we go." As you opened the door Lia jumped into your arms and quickly gave you a kiss of longing, "I missed you so much Y/N." "I missed you too Lia, cmon let's head inside." Your date went as they normally do, cuddling, movies, snacks, laughing, more cuddling, it was great.

Eventually you decided to bring it up, "Hey Lia can we talk about something?" "Hmm what's up babe?" "Well about the night of the party, I really enjoyed what happened but I also just want some clarification about how open our relationship is? I don't know if you've noticed but I think our....session, has made Yeji like me a bit too much." "Oh I know Y/N." Lia responded, you figured nobody would know her members better than her, "She totally has the hots for you now hehe." "Yeah, I just wanted to ask cause I don't want to hurt her feelings or anything, but you are my number one, if that night was a one time thing then that's that." You said looking into her eyes, she smiled back at you, "Hmm while I wouldn't mind keeping you all to myself, that night was pretty fun", she said thinking to herself. "Okay here's the deal, Yeji is clearly just lusting over you after that night right? So we can share, but she is not your girlfriend." You were still a bit lost, "Wait so what are you saying exactly?" you asked. "I come first in everything, but if Yeji wants to...relieve herself with you I don't mind, as long as I get to join in sometimes." she says with a smirk. "Woah" you thought to yourself. "Okay then I guess that makes sense." you said, "But only with Yeji okay? I don't need the others finding out hehe." "Of course babe, thank you for clarifying." "Thank you for asking first." she said back giving you a quick kiss.

"Well speaking of which Yeji has been sending me an awful lot of flirty messages lately." you said, "Oh yeah?" Lia responded, "Well we all are off in a few days, I can get her alone for you if you'd like?" you looked at your grinning girlfriend, realizing what you've gotten yourself into. "S-Sure..." you said back still feeling a bit awkward about this agreement. "Okay then!" Lia exclaims, "I'll let you know when she can come over."

A few weeks ago you never expected to even have a glimpse of hope of being with Lia, and now you're dating her in a semi-open relationship with Yeji. You were amazed and confused as to how you even got to this point, but you obviously had no complaints, and neither did Hwang Yeji.

To be continued~