ITZY X MALE READER (Part 19): Girlfriends

You woke up with two naked women in your bed. Ryujin and Lia slept at both your sides, pushed against your skin. It was becoming comedic to you how many times you've woken up to itzy members at your side after a night of action. You quickly realized you'd have to sit and wait considering there was no way out of bed at this point without waking them both up, so you just lied there for awhile and let your thoughts absorb you. Beside you are the two women you really fell for, and there were two more women out there that could also steal your heart one day if they really tried. You felt guilty on many levels as you felt exactly what you were worried about would eventually come to pass. With all these girls liking you and being intimate with you at once, something was bound to go wrong. You thought about what Ryujin had said, about how she'd wait patiently through this whole open relationship to be with you. Did Lia feel the same, or is there an end to us for her?

You were shook back to reality when both girls shuffled and groaned out of their slumber. Lia rolled over while Ryujin sat up and rubbed her eyes, the sheet slipping off her revealing her nude body to the air.

"Mmm it's cold." she whined.

Lia got up soon after, also in the nude, which gave you an idea.

"Don't put on your clothes you two." you said as you got up, "Till you leave I want you both to stay like this....if you're okay with that I guess." you added.

Both Ryujin and Lia looked at eachother then laughed.

"HAHA oppa you are too sweet to be dominant outside of sex huh?" Lia joked.

"We'll stay like this only if you stay like that." Ryujin said while pointing at your body, also still nude.

"Okay then." you agreed.

You all walked out into the living room without any of your clothes and started the day. Lia and Ryujin sat down while you started making breakfast, you wanted them fed before they left for the dorms. As you cooked the two girls schemed up a plan and went back into the bedroom grabbing Lia's tool from last night.

"Nah Ah." Ryujin said, "My turn."

"Ooo feisty~" Lia teased.

They snuck back into the living room after getting what they needed and Ryujin attached it to her lower half.

"Mission start." Lia said.

🔞WARNING: small NSFW portion🔞

Lia walked to the island, bending over it presenting her ass outward as Ryujin walked up behind her, strapon attached. She aligned it to Lia's entrance and slowly slipped in causing Lia to moan out loud, quickly catching your attention.

"What the—woah." you said, surprised at what you were seeing."

Ryujin started thrusting in and out quickly causing Lia to bite her lip as she was rammed from behind.

"ahaa...Mmmmhm....Fuck you're so good Ryujin."

"Yeah you like that Lia? UGH—take it!"

Needless to say you immediately got hard, and they noticed.

"Come join us babe~" Ryujin said while leaning into Lia, still fucking her senseless.

"AH—mhmmm yeah babe cmon—UGHAA."

You thankfully had finished the food so you approached Ryujin from behind and quickly slipped into her pussy, causing her to get pleasure from both sides.

"aaahahh....so big~" she said, feeling your length inside her.

You started thrusting full speed and so did Ryujin, causing all three of you to moan and slapping sounds to fill your apartment. Soon you were all at your limit.

"fuck..AHH..RyUJin...gOnNa cum-FUCK."

"MHMM TAKE IT LIA, GIVE IT TO ME Y/N."

You groaned as you pumped load after load into Ryujin. Lia screamed and squirted all over the tile. The three of you had pleasured each other once again.

🔞NSFW SCENE OVER🔞

Soon after breakfast they girls finally got dressed and left for the dorms, leaving you to yourself.

Timeskip three days

The past few days have been great, the girls had just finished their third comeback with "Wannabe" after their success with "Icy" and you started taking the girls out on individual dates and really grew even closer to each of them. You and Yeji went to an amusement park, she clung to you on scary rides and you both took lots and lots of pictures when nobody was around to see you. The day after that you and Lia went to the mall to shop around, she tried on loads of clothes and even some lingerie to save for later. "Jeez she's always so pervy." you laughed in your head. Finally, yesterday you went with Ryujin to a vr experience. You both put on a head set and were given plastic guns as you entered the digital world and fought zombies together. You could tell she enjoyed it but it made her a bit nervous so you both went for some ice cream afterward to cheer her up, her smile made your week....you had a lot of fun that day. Today was Chaeryeong's day and the plan was to go to an outdoor shopping center with some restaurants nearby, a great date spot.

You got ready, dressing in a nice beige sweatshirt with a black cardigan over it and black skinny chinos. You fixed your hair, put on your glasses and headed out to pick Chaeryeong up from the dorms.

Chaeryeong POV

"I can't believe I'm doing this." she said putting on black lace lingerie.

"B-But I want to."

"I need more of him."

"After our date....after our date."

Chaeryeong was feeling extremely lustful, and she planned on solving it today.

To be continued~