ITZY X MALE READER (Part 21): Needs🔞

Chaeryeong was sitting on the bench inside the fitting room, still in her dress, looking at you with lust filled eyes.

"Chae? Are you okay?"

"Haaa—Haaa—I need you Y/N....now."

"Wait what? We can't." you whisper yelled.

"I was going to wait till after the date...but I can't take it anymore. Give it to me daddy~"

"Chaeryeong."

"Please daddy? I need you inside me~"

You tried your best to contain yourself but you couldn't resist.

"Fine but just a quickie, nothing crazy."

"Yesss daddy~"

Chaeryeong's submissive side was such a polar opposite from her normal personality it really threw you off guard, but you knew she enjoyed it so you played along.

You sat down on the bench and Chaeryeong sat on top, facing you.

"No peeking at my panties daddy...that's for later~"

You nodded as she groped your hardening member through your pants. In one swift motion Chaeryeong removed you pants and underwear, dropping them to your ankles, revealing your throbbing length to her. Chaeryeong smirked and stroked it a few times. She then hiked up her dress just enough to keep her panties hidden and slipped them to the side before aligning her dripping entrance with your cock and sinking down on it.

"MMPH." she moaned

"Chae. Quiet babe." you said in her ear.

With that Chaeryeong began to bounce up and down on your cock, driving it into her wet walls repeatedly. She nearly moaned out loud but you managed to cover her mouth just in time to not make a scene.

"mmph mmhmm."

"hmaaah."

Chaeryeong laid flat on your chest, her clothed tits pressing onto your body as she started grinding her lower half on yours. You moved your hand from her mouth and pulled her close, furiously making out with her as she continued to take your length in her wetness. She moaned into your mouth, overwhelmed with pleasure. Chaeryeong pulls away, panting as quietly as she could manage.

"haaa...haaa....ahhh fuck."

"yeah daddy....ahhh."

She bit her lip to try and contain her moans as she humped your member making as little noise as she could. You reached downward and squeezed her ass as she sped up, reaching climax.

"Hnggg you're gonna...make me cum daddy."

"Daddy...I'm cumming mhmmmm."

You both exhaled a satisfied sigh as you felt Chaeryeong's pussy contract around you as she shuddered and climaxed hard. She smiled, loving everything about this feeling as she rode out her high. After a few seconds she laid on you as your dick slowly slipped out of her pussy. She nibbled at your ear lobe and whispered.

"Thank you daddy...let's get to your house...I wanna make you feel good even more~"

"Alright babe, let's go."

You both cleaned up as best you could and snuck out of the dressing room, walking to your car and driving off. While you drive home Chaeryeong got impatient again, placing her hand on your dick, still slightly hard from earlier.

"You still can't wait Chae? Is my dick that good?" you smirked not expecting a real answer.

"Don't tease me daddy....and yes it is."