ITZY X MALE READER (Part 22): Expanded Love

It had been a few months since your night with Chaeryeong and you haven't been able to see the girls as often as you would've liked since they were wrapping up work on their new song you made for them. The album was coming out soon and after a few weeks of promotions the girls could finally rest and be with you. You were excited but it all seemed so far away. After some debate between the girls, Yeji won the next date with you since she hasn't had one the longest. She seemed overly excited to go on a date with you, which you felt was strange since your entire relationship with her started as sex friends, but you digress. Each girl had their own charms that you adored, and it was getting harder and harder to tell who would really end up with you in the future. Obviously you would love to keep this up forever and be with all of them, but that would be impossible...right?

Timeskip: 2 weeks

"Y/N!"

Yeji hopped toward your car in a stunning outfit that showed off her midriff, she's always worn midriff bearing tops ever since she learned you liked them

Yeji hopped toward your car in a stunning outfit that showed off her midriff, she's always worn midriff bearing tops ever since she learned you liked them. It was very attractive and thoughtful of her but also dangerous.

"Yeji...I love your shirt but people will notice that."

"It's okay Y/N I brought a sweater, I'll take it off in safe spots!" she chimed shooting you her famous grin.

You couldn't say no to that smile.

"Alright fine you win..." you muttered, blushing.

"Yay!"

You settled in and drove off into downtown Seoul. As usual people were out and about, bustling from offices, restaurants, shops, and cafes. You know Yeji wanted to show off her outfit for you so the second half of the date would have to be somewhere else, but for now you parked and led Yeji into a cozy little cafe and got a booth for two. You made Yeji sit on the inside to better cover her from the public eye as you both began to select your orders. After some time the food and drinks arrived and it was just you and Yeji.

"You know oppa, Not Shy was a really big success."

"I saw that, congrats you girls worked hard for it."

She got closer, resting her head on your shoulder and grabbing your arm.

"Thank you, but I wanted to give you the credit, I mean you made the actual song."

"Oh come on now Yeji we're a team remember? I don't need credit in the public's eye, your appreciation is good enough, and your success makes me happy too." you said rubbing her hand.

"...Y/N."

"Hey this is no place to cry Yeji, you're okay, no need to cover that pretty face with tears, here.

You grabbed her face and wiped all her tears away, she wasn't crying hard so there were only a few streams running down her skin. After they were gone you pulled her closer, moved her mask for a split second and gave her a passionate kiss. She closed her eyes and hugged your waist as she embraced you, she missed this feeling. You pulled away as to not make a scene but Yeji couldn't take it anymore, she wanted so badly to take her mask and coat off, to be able to be with you freely.