ITZY X MALE READER (Part 23): Under Construction🔞

"Hey Y-Yeji wait a sec...hey hold on!"

You tried to get her to stop but she didn't listen, pulling your arm into the clearly restricted area.

"Oh come on Y/N live a little~" she giggled.

She kept pulling you past warning after warning and into the dark, unfinished building. You took a moment to look around, it was nearly completely empty, holding only a few stacks of wood and concrete bricks. A steel ladder led up to higher floors.

"Hey let's go check out the top!"

"No Yeji that's crazy dangerous, and would you wait up a sec?!"

She looked at you with a bit of a dejected face.

"What's gotten into you Yeji? This is super unlike you, breaking the law like this just for a view you could get on your company building? What's wrong?"

"..."

"Yeji whatever it is you can tell me."

"Can we at least go up some?"

"...Sure."

You followed Yeji up the ladder she went up a few levels and hopped onto the floor. She walked toward the opening were windows would soon be installed and looked out onto the street, you quickly joined her afraid she might fall if she got too close.

"I just...wanted more time...with you." she said suddenly.

"I...I want to be with you more often...but I can't..."

She seemed like she was on the verge of tears.

"Yeji..."

You pulled her close.

"Hey...I'm sorry...don't cry....I had a feeling this would happen eventually..."

"Yeji I know this whole shared relationship is weird and hard but I'm only doing it to accept all of you girls and your feelings...if I could I would split myself in four but I can't...I'm sorry."

"Y/N...don't apologize...it's not your fault...I love you."

"I love you too Yeji...so much."

She looked up at you, cat eyes shining in the night. Your faces got closer together and before you knew it, her lips were on yours. Yeji wrapped her arms around your neck as she deepened the kiss. It felt different from her other kisses from before, it was...purely passionate. You placed your hands on her waist and the kiss slowly became a make out session. Yeji slipped in her tongue and started to make noises as the two of you became progressively more heated.

"Mmph Hmmp Mhmm."

Yeji broke away from the kiss leaving a trail of saliva to dissipate in the air.

"I need you...now."

You only nodded as Yeji took her pants off. Quickly following her lead you lowered your pants and boxers to your ankles as Yeji wrapped her left leg around your waist. She braced herself against your chest as she balanced on one foot, bringing your now exposed member closer to her entrance. She was soaking wet. You looked at her and she looked back with eyes filled with lust, she was ready. You rubbed your tip along her slit making her softly moan in anticipation before you pushed inside her.

"aHhh...yes."

You started moving slowly, letting your member slide in and out of Yeji's pussy, stimulating every inch of her insides.

"...uGh...fuck...mhmm."

You pulled her close and yanked her shirt off her body, quickly caressing her breasts under her bra as you fucked her slowly.