ITZY X MALE READER (Part 13): Sharing

You woke up with Chaeryeong, still bare under the sheets, clinging onto you as she slept tucked into your body. You heard some chatter from the living room so you assumed that Lia was still here and had turned on the tv. You looked back at Chaeryeong, noticing how pretty she really was up close. Sure you both had hooked up with Lia's blessing but this calm skinship truly made your heart race. You inched your way out of her arms, trying your hardest not to wake her up. Unluckily for you Chaeryeong was not a heavy sleeper, and almost immediately noticed the change in environment, slowing rising from her slumber. She sat up and blinked a few times before finally noticing you, still bare naked, standing by the bedside trying to get some underwear on. She wore an extremely confused expression before remembering what you two had done, realizing she was also nude, and getting incredibly embarrassed. Chaeryeong blushed intensely and tried to speak up as best she could.

"H-Hello Y/N oppa....g-good morning." she stuttered.

"Morning Chae, sleep well?" you asked earnestly, trying to make her feel less awkward.

"Mhm...it was very warm...next to you." she said, becoming even more red in the face.

"Same to you", you chuckled, "Hey listen, if you want me to leave so you can get dressed I can totally do that, I don't wanna make you feel uncomfortable just cause of what happened okay?" you asserted.

"T-thank you oppa but it's fine, you've seen it all at this point and it's faster..." Chaeryeong murmured.

"Alright then." you smiled.

She slowly got out of the warm bed completely in the nude, you did your best not to stare but you could help sneaking a few peaks at her perfect body. Eventually you controlled yourself, avoiding looking in her direction until you both were dressed. With that you both slowly walked out of the bedroom.

You were half right about the chatter you had been hearing from the living room, Lia was still here, but the tv wasn't on at all. Instead the chatter had been coming from another person. Hwang Yeji.

"Hello you two~" Yeji immediately teased.

"Unnieeee stop..." Chaeryeong pouted.

"Morning babe!" Lia said, "Come on sit here we're gonna talk."

"Oh boy." you thought.

You sat next to Lia on the couch and she leaned on you a bit. Chaeryeong took her seat next to Yeji on the other couch and didn't look up, still flush with embarrassment.

"So obviously we all know what's going on here." Lia started, "We've all kinda...taken a step over some boundaries."

"That's putting it lightly." Yeji interrupted.

"BUT." Lia continued, "I think there is a way to tie all loose ends if we just openly discuss it."

"Okay...", Yeji said, "Let's just start with this I guess: you guys ARE dating right?"

"Mhm all the way."

"And yet he's now done you know what with both me and Chaeryeong, with you even present?"

"Mhm."

"...So like...do you like sharing your boyfriend?"

"Honestly no idea, but I guess I was just trying to see if I do. The idea kept coming up in my mind and I didn't know why. So I thought maybe it's just what I enjoy and that I should test it out." Lia explained.

"Hmm." Yeji hummed while Chaeryeong listened in silence.

"More importantly", Lia said, "You two totally like Y/N don't you?"

Yeji immediately joined Chaeryeong in silence

"We're just gonna take that as a yes." Lia said smirking, "Well in that case I have a proposal."

Both Yeji and Chaeryeong looked up at Lia, clearly interested. You found it baffling that somehow all three of these wonderful girls fell for you of all people but you just stayed quiet and kept listening.

"We can all share Y/N, even a little bit romantically since I know Chaeryeong will end up doing cute things without even trying."

"H-Hey..." Chaeryeong whimpered.

"There are two conditions to this. Number one is that while we might be sharing, Y/N and I are still the actual couple, so if we feel this strains our relationship too far we'll stop it and forget it ever happened. Number two of course is the most important." Lia looked over at you and held your hands in hers, "Y/N has to agree of course." she said sweetly.

"I love this girl so much." you told yourself.

You smiled back in reply, "Of course, I'd hate to reject both of your feelings and this is a great way to resolve that. Just a warning though, even though I might be kinda dating each of you, please understand that Lia will come first to me, nothing personal at all I promise. I will still be there for both of you whenever and wherever you need me, but Lia is my everything first and foremost, cool?" you asked.

Yeji and Chaeryeong looked at eachother before looking back at you and nodding.

"We understand oppa." Yeji said.

"Great then I guess...we're all a thing now?" you chuckled.

"Mhm!" Lia hummed happily.

"Wait" Yeji said, catching everyone's attention, "I had an idea but I don't know if I should say it..." she hesitated.

"No Yeji go ahead, we're all open here say what you thought of." you said supportively.

"Um okay well I just really love this idea a lot and I really like Y/N and I just feel very happy, so I just had a thought....aren't we kinda leaving out Ryujin?" she asked.

The thought hadn't even crossed your mind, but it made sense why Yeji had thought of it. Ryujin was the last member not involved in this open-relationship idea besides Yuna, who was off limits for obvious reasons. In a strange way, it kinda felt like you all were leaving her out.

"Ohhh I didn't think of that." Lia said.

"Hmm. I guess there's no way of knowing if she'd even want in. The only reason this turned out the way it did is because you both walked in on us havi-" Lia stopped.

"Uh unnie?" Chaeryeong called out, "Surely you're not gonna..."

"I don't know yet, I suppose it depends on if she likes Y/N right?"

"Oh yeah she totally does." Chaeryeong said

Everyone slowly turned and looked at Chaeryeong with a shocked expression.

"What? You guys didn't know? She's liked him since we met with him in that office. She talks about him every night before bed and wants to visit all the time and just never asks, she likes you just as much as we do." she affirmed.

Once again you were completely baffled how it was remotely possible all these perfect girls happened to fall for you all at once, but once again there was absolutely zero reason to complain.

"Well in any case we should confirm it before we have her uh...walk in on us." Lia said laughing awkwardly.

"Okay I'll ask her then and text you guys."

"Soooo..." Yeji said, "Since we're all here, you guys wanna have some fun?"

"Unnie we had our fun a few hours ago we're all still really tired." Chaeryeong said.

She was right, even though you'd slept you were still exhausted from your time with Lia and Chaeryeong.

"Best if we leave that for later." you said.

"Awww man..." Yeji murmured clearly disappointed.

"Well anyway let's head home, I wanna start prodding Ryujin for all the spicy details of her little crush on my boyfriend." Lia giggled as her and the members headed toward the door with you not too far behind.

To be continued~