ITZY X MALE READER (Part 14): Crush

A few days had passed since your open relationship began and things were actually going smoothly. You had the occasional date with each one of the girls here and there, taking Lia to the movies, Chaeryeong to a fancy restaurant and Yeji to the zoo. It felt nice to be able to give your attention to them equally as you never liked rejecting someone's feelings or leaving someone out. Which leads to Shin Ryujin. The girls had been secretly trying to figure out if she did in fact like you enough to join the group, asking subtle questions here and there about you and her opinion of you, until eventually Yeji got tired of prodding and asked her outright when the two were alone. After talking with Ryujin for a bit she messaged the group to tell them what they discussed.

Yeji: Hey guys great news!

Lia: Ooo what's up?

Chaeryeong: ?

Yeji: I got tired of being subtle and asked Ryujin if she likes Y/N!

Lia and Chaeryeong: WHAT?

Yeji: Relax it was natural enough, that doesn't matter though, Chaeryeong you were so right she's like totally in love with him kekeke

Y/N: Oh jeez

Lia: Well then I suppose we could set this in motion hehehe

Y/N: Wait, this time I'd rather spend some time with her first, she'll probably feel more comfortable with this whole thing that way. Plus if she does have a crush on me I shouldn't just skip right to you know what, that wouldn't be right.

Chaeryeong: Yeah that makes sense.

Lia: Okay so ask her to hang out or something, ooh take her to an arcade she loves it there.

Yeji: Oh yeah that's perfect!

Y/N: Alright then, I'll see what happens lol

Lia: Okay it's settled then, let us know how it goes babe~

Y/N:👌

You sat thinking for awhile before picking up your phone again and starting to text Ryujin, inviting her out. You figured there's still plenty of time in the day to take her out to the arcade and for some food. She responded within thirty seconds of you sending the text, as if she was waiting for it her whole life. "Wow she must like me like I like Lia", you thought, "I have to be especially good to her then, feelings like that shouldn't be stomped on."

Ryujin agreed immediately and said she'd be ready to go in about an hour, which was perfect timing for you to get ready and get to their dorms. All that was left was to get dressed, spruce up, and head out.

On your way to the dorms you began to think about Ryujin. She wasn't as outgoing as Yuna or Lia but she was incredibly sweet and also incredibly stunning. In all honesty if Lia hadn't walked into the office that day you met itzy, you probably would have fallen for Ryujin just as hard. You hadn't really thought about it much since you started dating Lia but Ryujin really was your type. Realizing this made you a bit more nervous but you continued on until you reached the dorms. When you arrived you text Ryujin, letting her know you were waiting outside.

A few minutes after you sent that text Ryujin appeared from the front door of the itzy dorms and made her way to your car. She was wearing a simple black sweater, black jeans, and a dark green plaid blazer that really suited her. She looked amazing and your heart rate went up a bit as she entered your car.

"Hey Y/N!" she said as she sat down in the passenger side.

"Heyo Ryu." you replied

"Omg he gave me a nickname!" Ryujin squealed to herself.