Chapter 13 : Confession

Y/n POV
"J..jaemin...let g-"

"No"

Although I have other things to be worried about, I can't stop thinking about Jaemin's weird behaviour these few days... He's always cheerful and crazy but these few days, he didn't talk much, always in his own world and talking like the world or something is about to end? Yes, I haven't been talking much to the others either and try to ignore everyone, even Minho and Hyunjin.

School ended already and I saw the pretty boy jaemin walking in a distance. I ran up to him and blocked his way, he looked up with a tired expression.

"Yah Jaemin, what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing." welp- that was dry.

"Then why are you so....not yourself?!"

"I'm fine, y/n" he tried to walk away but hell naw I won't let him. I pulled him into an empty classroom and locked the door. I stared deeply into his eyes, it looked hurt.

"Please..... Jaemin.... Tell me what's wrong."

"JUST GO TO HYUNJIN"

I jumped out of my wits. Is he.....jealous?

"What do you mean?"

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND Y/N?! I, NA JAEMIN, FUCKING LIKES YOU!" He cried.

There was silence in the room, only the noises outside and our breathing could be heard.

Jaemin......the guy who I thought always treated me like a sister likes me more than a friend.

"But I know it's impossible, I can tell you like Hyunjin anyways."while I was processing what he said, he went out of the classroom.

"Hyunjin...." I heard jaemin called out.

Shit

"Jaemin, is it true?" Hyunjin asked scarily. If Jaemin and hyunjin's friendship ends because of me, I will never forgive myself. I looked over to the two boys and awaited for Jaemin's answer. He stared at the ground,guilty.
"Y...yes."

"And I thought you were my fucking friend." hyunjin walked away with a disappointed look.

"I...i'm s...sorry, I should have not came between you two.....i'm so fucking s...sorry." I broke down and ran out of the classroom.

I'm sorry jaemin, I'm sorry hyunjin. I shouldn't have came in between both of you. Please make up.... Please

~

Minho Pov
After hearing what happened to y/n,I was really distracted. She has been avoiding me since then.
I was waiting on the couch for her to come home.

I was thinking about how to comfort her when I heard the someone barged in. I stood up to see if it is y/n, yes it is her but she's crying. My heart broke to million pieces as I saw her teary eyes.
She went straight up to her room and locked the door.
Shit shit why is she crying. I knocked on her room door softly.

"Y/n,can you let me in?"

"Sorry Minho not now, I'm not in a mood. Please leave." I could hear her sniffles and sobbing. Why...

~

Okay this is really weird. Jaemin, hyunjin and y/n are ignoring each other. They were the closest, what exactly happened?! Ugh omg. It has been a few days and y/n,fortunately,had continued to talk to me but doesn't want to talk about what happened, and she also didn't talk much either.

I'm going to give her the necklace and confess to her after school, since she has classroom cleaning duty.

"If she really accepted your feelings, you better treat her well." Yeonjun reminded.

"Yeah yeah I know of course I will." I smiled.

"OK FIGHTINGGGGGGGG" he did a weird posture and sometimes I question why I had a friend like him.

~

Y/n Pov
"So todayyyyyyy y/n and hyunjin are on duty!" the class president exclaimed. This is my chance to talk this thing out, you can do it y/n,fighting!

As the rest of my classmates noisily strolled out of the classroom, I glanced over to Hyunjin. He had a calm expression and didn't bother looking at me. He really is mad.

After all my classmates went out, we both started sweeping the floor

After all my classmates went out, we both started sweeping the floor. Gosh y/n,your supposed to seize this opportunity and end this whole thing.

"H....hyunjin....can we please talk?" I grabbed his wrist. He aggressively pulled his wrist out of my grip and glared at me.
"Please.....hyunjin.....we really need to talk this out."

"I already know what your gonna say, you can go to jaemin I don't mind-"

"WHAT? HYUNJIN I...I...I..." I can't believe he thought I liked someone else.

"YOU WHAT? IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY THEN I'M LEAVING." He threw the broom on the floor and carried his bag. Come on y/n, say it, SAY IT!

"I LIKE YOU HWANG HYUNJIN!"

791 words

Omg this chapter is shorttttttttt wait lmao all of yall are team minho right? Lmfao- 🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝

DO Y'ALL WATCH TRUE BEAUTY? HSJDDJDJDJDJE U SHLD IF U DIDNT 🌝 IDK I'M SRY BUT SEOJUN IS HOT AF