Chapter 16 : My Guardian Angel

Minho POV
"Minho! My son! Come on greet your future parents in law!" My mother said in that fake high pitched voice, making the 'future parents in law' louder.

I left the apartment. I left her. "Good morning." I forced a smile on my face.

"7:30am first class passengers, flight to Tokyo, please proceed to board the plane."

The others started moving towards the entrance to the plane. I glanced behind, hoping to see her face somewhere in the crowd. But no, she was not there.

Y/n POV

"Hey my Princess Y/n..."

Running out of the house with the doraemon pajamas pants with white tee was something I was very particular about, but not now.

"First of all...im sorry."

I tapped on the contact again and again, hoping he will pick up.

"I know I'm a bastard. Making a promise with you last night but leaving you the next day in the morning."

"Hey, here! Oi, taxi!" I frantically waved my hand at every car that passed by.

"Haha, we will meet each other again. I'm moving to Tokyo. Hope you will be happy with Hyunjin."

"Ah, fuck." I started running to the airport, "not yet, please..."

"He's a nice guy...he treats you well, makes you smile everytime..."

"Hey miss, do you need a ride?-"

"Yes, please! To the airport, please drive faster if it is possible!"

"I will come back to visit you, alright?"

As the taxi stopped, I placed the few notes inside the driver's hands and ran out before he could say anything.

"Mm...i just want to confess something."

I glanced through the big screen, "Tokyo, Tokyo, Tokyo..." I could feel tears coming down my cheeks.
I sprinted to the entrance, trying to look for him.

"I like you. No, I...love you, I know it's weird to say that now since you have a boyfriend."

"Minho! Minho?! Yah, stop playing around!" he wasn't.and I knew.

"I'm sorry for treating you like trash on the first day. But I just love everything about you, be it your personality, your smile, the way you were so excited about tteobbeoki. everything."

I unconsciously fell down to the ground. I felt alone. I started sobbing, calling out his name. I was lost. I wish and wish there would be someone comforting and hugging me right now.

"I guess maybe I should work harder to win you over in my next life. Bye princess, I will always be there for you."

Protecting me from the world, spoiling me with homemade food, helping me with homework. Who was it? His smile came up in my mind. His loving and caring hands came up in my mind. I was hopeless at this point in time.

"I love you...from Minho, your one and only Guardian Angel."

SRY THIS IS A RLLY SHORT ONE I WILL MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER