Chapter 15 : Pinky Promise

"...persistent in me being together with Minho." tears rolled down her cheeks as she cried silently. I patted her back softly, this was normal. "I don't want to force him but I have no choice! They are gonna cause trouble for all of you if I don't...do you mind helping me with something...it's okay if you don't want to do it.." she continued.

"What is it?"

"Well....i saw Minho at the jewellery shop the other day with Yeonjun and...i overheard them talking about Minho going to confess to Y/n tomorrow...so do you mind...."

"Pretending to confess to y/n on that same day?" I furrowed my eyebrows. She nodded, "but the thing is it can ruin your fri-"

"Why not you just tell her the truth about yourself?"

"I kept causing trouble for her...she wouldn't believe  it anyways.."

I sighed, if it is the only way I can help her then...
"fine."

Back to present

I looked at y/n's face, she was worried.
"T...that's why Minho was so cold to me...he..likes me.." she mumbled. "Is Jennie okay? Does she need support? I can let her stay at my bro's apartment, my parents won't mind-" she panicked.

"Y/n calm down-"

"how can I calm down? I was wrong about Jennie the whole time and neglected Minho's feelings- ahhh he must be so sad-" I stuffed a small piece of her cheesecake inside her mouth. She pouted and chewed on it.

"You can talk to them tomorrow, but now do you....forgive me?" I gave her the puppy eyes and she started being all hyper as she squeezed my cheeks. "OFCOURSEWHATTHEHELLYOULOOKSOFUCKINGCUTEAHHHH-"

"OWOWOWOWOW-"

~

Y/n Pov
"Um...does your cheeks still hurt?" I softly poked his cheeks but he slapped it away immediately, "yahhh, stop being maddddd, i'm sorry kay??"

Jaemin huffed and fasten his pace. "Oiii I said i'm sorry jaeminnnn," he ignored me, "YAH NA JAEMIN YOU PIECE OF ROTTEN STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE!"

He turned around and glared, "Strawberry cheesecakes are disgusting." he pretended to vomit and I caught up with him, slapping his shoulders.
"Let's go, rotten strawberry cheesecake."

After walking for a while more, we finally reached the bus stop and at the same time, my bus came.
I turned around to hug jaemin, "goodnight." he mumbled. "bye rotten straw-"

"Berry cheesecake yes go now my child~" the jaemin was back. I giggled and got up the bus, I waved at him until he was nowhere to be seen.

I was minding my own business when this random man approached the seat next to me. I didn't think much of it and leaned my head on the window.

"What the hell..." I mumbled quietly, the man beside me was moving even more inside. We were so close that his hands that were beside me touched my thighs. I flinched at the sudden contact and shifted to be further away but every time I move nearer to the window, he moved nearer to me. It was clear that I was uncomfortable but he continued.

He "accidentally" dropped his phone and went down to pick it up but he was touching literally the whole floor and my freaking legs as well. "ahh I can't find my phone, hmm where is it-"

Okay thats it, I'm out. "Excuse me sir-"

"Should I call the police to help you find it sir?"

I looked up to see the one and only,

"Minho?"

Minho's Pov
Urgh, where the heck is she? It's already 11pm, is she gonna come back or not- why do I even care? Just go back to sleep Minho.