Chapter 2 : Coincidence

Y/n Pov
It has been 1 week since I moved in and that stuck up statue hasn't talked to me. Well, I talk to him but he just ignores me like- dOod yOu dEaF oR sOmEtHinG?

Anyways, that day was my first day of high school and I woke up especially early just to meet my best friend. Since we're supposed to report to school by 9am, I woke up at 7am and did my morning routine.

When I walked down the stairs, I saw Minho about to go out, so i ran to the door and blocked his way

"Tsk, what are you doing? Go away." He scoffed.
"No—" Before I could even finish my sentence, he pushed me away and stepped out of the house.

Once again, I punched the air(hey Alexa, play punch by nct 127- ok sorry) and thought, "mM nOt a gEntLemEn."

-

I went to the café near my new school to meet..."Heejin!" I shouted.
Heejin waved at me as I ran to her like a 3 year old.

"Hehe,calm down Y/n!" She chuckled.
We both chatted for a while and walked to school together.

(Can we all agree that this is a pic literally EVERYONE uses-)

"Yah Heejin, this is it. Our high school life starts here-"

"Ew stop with the cringy ass speech." she interrupted. "I-"

"GYA, MINHO OPPA!!" A girl screame-

WAIT,M..MINHO?! FUCK IS HE STUDYING THE SAME SCHOOL AS ME-

Screaming was heard everywhere, me and Heejin covered our ears. Oh lord, save our eardrums-

"Choi.Y/n. Move away." I felt shivers running down my spine when I heard my name called out by that cold, deep voice.

I looked in front and saw

I looked in front and saw...oh no...why does it have to be him...Lee Minho.

"Aha....," I said moving out if my position immediately, not even making any eye contact. He walked past us with his usual cold expression.

"Huh, you know him?" Heejin asked.

I nodded and said, "My roommate."

Minho Pov
I was walking down the school field, with girls trying to get my attention as usual. Can't they just go away for once?geez.

I was looking around for Jungwoo but ended up almost bumping into a familiar small figure. That's when I recognized that it was my roommate.Shit, why is she in this school? Out of all freaking schools-

What's her name again? Uhh Vane- no wait it's Choi Y/n.

I kept my my uninterested face on and said, "Choi.Y/n. Move away."

She timidly moved away with her other friend. How cute- ahem ew weak.

Back to Y/n Pov
When I was walking along the hallway I accidentally bumped into someone, making me stumble backwards and fell along with Heejin.

"I'm so sorry!" We said in unison.

The person offered both of his hands and we took it.

"It's fine, y'all look new here. New batch?" that person replied.

I looked up and saw..WOW,HE HANDSOME.
I didn't even realise that I was staring.

"Umm, miss?" He said awkwardly with a small smile.
"A..ah,i'm sorry," i said,embarrassed.

"i'm Seo Changbin," he said shyly

"i'm Seo Changbin," he said shyly.Oh god,so cute.

"Uh yeah we're new. I'm Choi Y/n and this is my friend, Heejin," I introduced.
"Oh hi," Heejin said, nudging my arms,smirking at me.Haiz,I know what she means, she gonna ship me again.

"You need help getting your schedule?" Changbin offered.
We both nodded and he showed us the way to the principal office.
Before he left, he gave me his number.
"OoOOoo, someone got a-" Heejin teased.
"Shut up," I interrupted.
I knocked on the door and heard a, "Come in!"
I opened the door and wow, i saw that good looking statue again.
"You again?!"