Chapter 5 : Obsessed Fangirl

(Note: This story is completely fictional so don't take it too seriously.)
DID SHE JUST CALL ME A SLUT?!

I saw her cling onto Minho. I just wanted to slap her in the face! I managed to control my anger.

"Yah, go away. I told you already, i don't like you, Jennie."

Minho said as he removed his arms from her. I got to admit,she's really pretty.She got the slim body,smooth and clear skin.Unlike me,just a potato.I looked down,staring at my chubby body.

"Let me tell you,don't ever,never mess with me, you stupid freshman. And don't even try to go near my Minho,you got it?! Just take your filthy phone away and go."

She threw my phone on the ground and stepped on it. HOW COULD SHE?!

"NOOOOOO,MY PHONE!! I LITERALLY JUST BOUGHT THIS!"I bent down to grab my phone. I tried to on it but it just wouldn't work.

"Are you serious, you're making a fuss just for a freaking phone.What a cheap bi*ch."

"Jennie,that's enough."

"What?I'm just stating the facts oppa." She smirked at me. Before I could explode,Heejin pulled me out of the hall.

"Oi! I was about to give her a piece of mind!"

"Y/n, you don't want to be in trouble on your first day,do you?"

I nodded agreeingly. I didn't want to hear brother's nagging again. When I was in middle school, I got in a fight with a girl in my school. She deserved it though,she bullied my best friend!

"Y/n!" I turned around once again only to see Minho. "Y/n,i'm so-"

"It's fine,just go back to your girlfriend."

"What?She's not my-" Before he continued,I quickly walked away,not wanting to hear anything else from him. I didn't know why, I just felt angry at him.

"Y/n,wait for me! I'm so sorry Minho."

Heejin Pov
Having to be in a relationship before,and after seeing Y/n's behaviour,I could tell she was jealous. Ahh,my bestie finally likes someone! I ran after her and teased her.

Heejin: "Eyy,Y/n,you jealous?~"

Y/n: "What the hell? No."

Minho Pov
The shit? Why was she acting like that? Is she...no no no it can't be.

Why would she like me? Plus,why do I care so much?I kinda pity her though, that Jennie is so annoying. Can't she just accept the fact that I don't like her? Whatever, I'm just gonna buy another phone for Y/n, hopefully she accepts it.

 Can't she just accept the fact that I don't like her? Whatever, I'm just gonna buy another phone for Y/n, hopefully she accepts it