Chapter 6 : Confused Feelings

Y/n Pov
I went home earlier than Minho,i avoided him the whole day. I slammed my room door and threw my bag aside. I hopped on my bed, thinking about that morning's incident.

"Who does she think she is huh?! Does she think that she can go around being a bi-"

Knock knock

"Y/n?"

"Come in." I turned my body,facing the door. He came in with a small box. "Umm, sorry about Jennie,she's always like that and she's also not my girlfriend. I bought a new phone for you...."

He said shyly while holding out that box. I didn't say anything as I was kind of shocked,I never thought Minho could be the soft kind.To be honest,I kinda like this side. "Uhh,Y/n?"

"Oh uh ok,I guess.Its not your fault so you don't need to apologise."I said as i took the box from him.He nodded.

"Then...I will be going." He was walking out of my room when my feet  weirdly started dragging me to block his way. I spread out my arms and he looked at me in confusion."Yes?"

"D..do you w..want to go o..out t..to e..eat d..dinner? T...there's no m..more f..food." I slapped myself mentally,it just came out of my mouth.

"Um,ok." I nodded and let him go.He speedily walked out of my room and i closed the door.A smile crept on my face which i didn't know why.Do I like Minho?Nahh,impossible,right...?

The time now was 4pm and I was at my closet,digging for clothes.I didn't know what was with me but I wanted to look good? I usually only take less than 5min to choose my outfit but it has been 30min already. I finally chose an outfit to wear.

i looked at myself one more time in the mirror before going to the living room

i looked at myself one more time in the mirror before going to the living room. I saw Minho already there."I'm here!"
He turned around and was slightly shocked.We both unknowingly stared at each other's outfit before breaking it.If people saw this, they might think we were dating-

If people saw this, they might think we were dating-

Minho Pov
I was waiting for Y/n to be ready.I was honestly surprised that she asked me to go out to eat dinner.Maybe being roommates wasn't as bad as I think. A voice suddenly disrupted my thoughts.
"I'm here!"
I turned around to see Y/n wearing a brown outfit too.My jaw dropped,she was really pretty,i think i'm fal- NO I'M NOT!

Y/n Pov

"U..um, let's go."

"Okay." We both made our way to the door and wore our shoes.

Wait shit I forgot about what to eat-I was craving for tteokbboki so i suggested, "yoyo, lets eat tteobboki."

"I'm okay with anything."

"I know a shop nearby that sells affordable ones,let's go!" Being an excited freak, I mindlessly held his hand,not caring about the situation.On the other hand, Minho was blushing intensely,his heart beating faster than usual.

Minho Pov
My heart was beating rapidly when Y/n held my hand. There was weird feelings in my stomach,i could feel my cheeks burning. I looked at Y/n,her smile can make anyone's heart skip a beat.Now,i'm confused about my feelings.

-

"We're here!" Y/n exclaimed. And yes,she hasn't notice that she was holding my hand.

"U..um,Y/n?"

"Hmm?" I pointed to her hands. She looked down and immediately removed it. She was so nervous that she looked kinda cute. She was now the one blushing.I chuckled silently. "Are you're here to dine?"

We both shifted our attention to the waitress."Ah,yes."

"Table for 2?"We both nodded and she guided us to our table. After ordering,we chatted for a while.

-

Y/n Pov

I was eating my tteokbboki when i felt soft fingers near my lips.I looked up to see Minho focused on cleaning some sauce on the side of my lips.

I blushed and stared at his face. It was a few seconds when we both ended up staring at each other. He slowly went closer and i did too. I closed my eyes and as we were about to connect our lips, a voice called out.

"OH MY GAD MINHO YOUR HERE?!~"

Me and Minho quickly move away from each other and turned red. What.Just.Happened. I LITERALLY ALMOST KISS MINHO?! THE HECK?! I turned my head to see the person who called Minho and it was guy which i assumed was his friend.

 I LITERALLY ALMOST KISS MINHO?! THE HECK?! I turned my head to see the person who called Minho and it was guy which i assumed was his friend

"J..jungwoo,w..what are you doing here?" he faked cough and drank the glass of water beside him, avoiding eye contact.

"Are you saying I cannot be he- OHHHH GIRLFRIEND IS IT??? IM SO SORRY TO DIS-"

"WE'RE NOT DATING!"

"Oh,that's such a pity~" he giggled. Minho facepalmed himself while I was still processing what happened."I thought I just saw you two about to k-"

My face heated up again as i looked down."Aha,that's enough.Y/n,you go back first." he covered jungwoo's mouth. But he soon took it away forcefully and gasped dramatically, "YOU GUYS LIVE TOGETHE-"

"YOU BETTER SHUT THE FU-"

"Language Minho~" He blinked his eyes innocently.

"Whatever,bye Y/n!" I waved to him. I laughed at those two,i guess they are close.But seriously,does that guy know about me and Minho? I thought back about what happened and people was staring at me as i was red as a tomato. I held my cheeks to cover it up. Do I like Minho?