Chapter 11 : The thing down there 😏

Awkward
Awkward
Awkward
Awkward
SO AWKWAaRDDDdDdD

"Explain"

"W...well...we..we...were accidentally put into the same apartment.........?"

"Accidentally?"

"JUSt tELL hIM ALreADYy!"

Minho whined. We three were in my room, we didn't want to scare off the people enjoying the party. Yeonjun......he found out that I was living with Minho. :/

"So the landlord called you that day was because of this?" Yeonjun questioned,still with his serious face. tsk.
I nodded. I stood up and walked up to hug him(of course trying to be as cute as I can)

"Sworryyyyyy oppaaaaa! I pwomise i won't kweep sweekwerts fwom you anymwore!"
(I cringed writing this...)

"AHHHHhHH Y/N- sSI yOUR SO cOOtTTT— Minho....why the fuck are you re- HOLY SHIT DONT TELL ME YOU LI—"

"YAHHHhH SHuT UPpPPPPPPPpP"
I turned to Minho.YO HE IS RED.

"Fine,I forgive you."

"yEShHHhHh ThANK yOU oPpAAaAa"

I skipped out of the room,leaving the two boys in my room.

Minho Pov
"SooOoo mInHOooOo dO yOu lIkE y/n—"
Yeonjun teases,but got cut off.

"No,now shut up"

I quickly replied and ran back to the living room.

~

"Thank you for coming"

I monotonously said. Yeonjun appeared behind me and scolded, "MaN bE mOrE eNtHusIAsTIC yOu knOW?"

"No❤️"

"Yo Hyung, I'mma go first!"

Felix ran to me and gave me a small hug
(YeS fEliX cUdDlE bOY)

"Um Felix,wait."

I grab hold of his arm before he walk out of the house. I need to get more information about Y/n and Hyunjin.

"I need to ask you about something."

"Ok! I will wait for you in your ro- where's your room?"

"Uhh-"

"Ask Y/n ;)"
Yeonjun whispered into Felix's ear,but i could still hear him. I gave him a what-the-hell face but luckily,Felix didn't suspect anything and went to find Y/n.

"What the fuck—"

"byEEEEeEEEeE"
Yeonjun waved and went to follow Felix.

"Tsk"

Y/n Pov
I was talking to Hyunjin when we were interrupted by Felix.

"Hey Y/n,do you know where's Minho's room?"

He asked. Yeonjun beside him was sMiRKinG.

"yE y/N dO yOU kNOw wHeRE's mInHo's rOOm?"

I kicked Yeonjun's butt and he whined in pain.
"Umm come with me." I said while gLArING at Yeonjun. Hyunjin followed me,confused.
After I showed Felix and Yeonjun Minho's room, Hyunjin and I continued our conversation in my room.

"Uhh,so you and Minho are living together?"
Hyunjin asked,sounding a bit....sad?

"Um yeah,sorry that i didn't tell you."

"I..it's fine! I shouldn't be that much of a busybody anyways!"
He smiled. uWU sO cOoT!

"Oh yes! I heard that there's a dance competition coming up! Your good at dancing right? Why not you try joining?"
I suggested excitedly. I haven't really saw Hyunjin danced yet,I've only heard from the others that he was a really good dancer back in High School.