Chapter 9 : Who

Y/n: "C...can I sleep with you, j...just for tonight?"

Minho Pov
Those words.....made me fall in love with you more y/n....
Her eyes.....can light up the whole room....
Her smile.....can make anyone's day...........
Her beautiful,soothing voice......can calm anyone down.......
Congratulations Y/n,you won my heart.
I smiled at her and nodded.
Minho: "Sure,pabo."
She moved slightly,giving me space. I lied down next to her,leaning my head on the wall.
What shocked me was that she placed her head on my chest and hugged my waist. Warmth filled my cheeks but I managed to calm down slightly. I caressed her hair gently,she got comfortable and closed her eyes,making a small smile.
After a while,she fell asleep. I took this chance and stared at her peaceful figure,puffy cheeks that everyone would want to squish.Soon,I fell asleep too...

~

Y/n Pov
I woke up to the light shining into the room through the small gaps between the curtains. I closed my eyes slightly,but opening them again after getting used to the lights.
I turned my body to see the peaceful sleeping figure beside me. I blushed,thinking of what happened the night before.
Y/n: "Aish,was I out of my mind?"
I whispered,careful not to wake him up. I slowly sat up,but I was pulled back down by the wrist and ended up on top of Minho.
There was only inches between each other that I can feel and hear his breath. I unknowingly stared at his plump lips. I quickly looked somewhere else in the room when he started opening his eyes. He went close to my ears,making me feel his hot breath.

 He went close to my ears,making me feel his hot breath

Minho: "Good morning."
He whispered in a gentle,soft tone. He gave me a slight smile,which got my heart beating rapidly.
Y/n: "U...uh,g..good m...morning."
I stuttered. He let out a light chuckle and let go of my wrist.I quickly let myself out of that position,got out of bed and neatened my hair.
Y/n: "I..I will make breakfast."
With that,I ran to the kitchen and made us both pancakes🥞.

Minho Pov
Seeing her all nervous,made me laugh softly.
Minho: "Cute."
"Ding"
I turned towards the source,her phone. It was a message....from Hwang Hyunjin.
No Lee Minho! Mind your own business! This guy is literally so annoying!
I ruffled my hair in frustration. After a few moments of deciding whether to do it or not,I went to the side table and quietly took her phone. I opened the message— wait what,did this girl literally not put a password?! Whatever, I opened the message...

————————————————————————
[ Hwang Hyunjin ]

9:13 a.m
Hey Y/n.
Do you want to hang out?
We have no school today :)

————————————————————————

Grrr,is this boy tryna hit up on my gi—
Y/n: "Minho!Breakfast is ready!"
Minho: "Coming!"
I placed the phone down the way it was originally and walked to the living room.
We ate the dEliCiOuS pancake she made while watching anime oop—