Chapter 8 : Friends

???: "GYAAA,HE WAS SO CUTE!"
I was in a café with Heejin listening to me fangirl over Hwang Hyunjin. I mean...first of all,he's good looking.Second of all,he's so my type.
Heejin: "Girl, I thought you liked Minho."
Y/n: "No...I never liked M...minho."
Do I? Nahhh,Hyunjin's better. Speaking of Minho, he ignored me at home. Why?
Heejin: "Don't lie bish,I saw him making that jealous face when your prince charming carried you."
Y/n: "Ha...he always makes that same face,so I don't know."
Heejin: "Bish,believe me,he's obviously jealous. Anyways,let's go to the club now~"
Y/n: "Okay,bish."
We made a beeline towards the club linking our arms together.We were still young but we didn't really care.I bet you the whole campus went to the pub before. I was wearing a hot but not so revealing outfit(the pic above) while Heejin was wearing something similar too.
~
Y/n and Heejin: "Thank you!"
We thanked the security and stepped into the club.It was crowded as always,full of people,making out,taking shots,dancing...
It kind of disgusted me seeing people eat each other out like,ew. But there was me who also knew that I am most likely gonna do the same thing when I have my own boyfriend.
I was looking around,scanning the crowd until I met the eyes of one,Han Jisung. The guy that almost raped me just earlier today.He checked me out and licked his lips while smirking too. His arm was around a girl that was trying to seduce him but it didn't seem to work although she's way hotter than me,wierd.
Y/n: "Him again?"
Heejin: "Who?Hyunjin?Minho?"
I nudged her shoulder and she looked to where I was looking. She gave him an annoyed expression.
Heejin: "Don't worry,i'm gonna protect you."
Y/n: "Yeah sure,you always get drunk and I would have to call Yugyeom for you."
Heejin: "I WILL~"
Y/n: "Yeah yeah,let's see about that."
~
1 hour later...
Heejin: "O..onE MOrE PlEAsEeEe."
She's drunk already. I knew it.
Y/n: "Yah,that's enough."
Heejin: "NooOoOOOO."
I chuckled at the sight.She looked like she was 3 years old again.
Y/n: "Quick,let's go. I called Yugyeom already."
Heejin: "NOooOo! I NEed To PRoTEcT YoUu."
Y/n: "In this state? Yeah no."
I pulled her out of her chair and walked to the entrance,waiting for Yugyeom,Heejin's cousin.
~
???: "Y/n!"
I turned and faced that tall,cheerful figure.
Y/n: "Yugyeomie!"
Heejin: "W...wHat? Go AwaY YoU IdIof!"
They never stop bickering huh?
Yugyeom: "YAH! IM OLDER THAN YOU!"
Heejin: "SOoOo? YOuR STIlL A pABo-"
Y/n: "Just take her and go."
Yugyeom piggybacked Heejin,who was talking nonsense.
Yugyeom: "Do you need me to send you home too?"
He asked with concern.
But I wanted to walk home,since i'm completely sober.
Y/n: "Nah,it's fine."
Yugyeom: "Are you sure? It's kinda late now."
I looked over to my watch and yes,it was really late.Still,I don't wanna trouble him so I smiled and shaked my head.
Y/n: "Don't worry,i'll be fine.Just take care of that drunk girl."
Yugyeom: "Fine then,be careful!"
He reminded as he walked towards his car. I watched them disappear from my sight before I started walking down the quiet and dark alley.
I suddenly heard quiet footsteps behind me. Fearing that it was a pervert,I quickened my pace,but only to hear the footsteps getting louder.

"BAM!" (lol sorry)

???: "Hey babygirl~"
I recognised that voice,it was the one and only,
Han Jisung.
I was pinned harshly to the rough wall. I looked up and met his eyes.
Y/n: "W...what do you want again?"
Han: "It's very obvious,babygirl."
I gulped. I cursed myself rejecting Yugyeom's offer. Someone...please come and help.
Han: "Why so quiet babygirl?"
He started touching my thighs,making me flinch by the sudden touch.
Y/n: "I..i'm not your b..babygirl."
Han: "You were always mine,my babygirl."
He harshly sucked my neck,giving me unwanted marks.
Again,I tried to push him off me but he just wouldn't budge.I slightly cried,trying my best not to moan.
Y/n: "G..go away..."

"OOF!" (lmfao)

I removed my eyes to once again,see Jisung laying on the floor,but passed out.
I looked at the person and saw....

Minho

I immediately hugged him tightly. I felt safe. I felt that he was someone I can trust. I started crying,wetting his shirt. He didn't mind,he only hugged me back gently.
~
Minho: "Y/n! Come here, eat something."
Y/n: "I don't want to eat."

Minho: "Are you sure? It's your favourite tteokbboki~"Y/n: "

Y/n: "..."
I'm really thankful to Minho.He was trying to make me feel happy but it didn't work until...
Minho: "Fine,this is for me.I'm gonna take something so don't try to steal it."

Minho Pov
Tsk,this hungry ghost will surely eat it. I walked away from the living room and went upstairs,peeking to see if my plan worked. It did.
She took the bowl of tteokbboki silently and tip toed to her room. I laughed,she was pretty cute doing that. I opened her room door and there I saw her stuffing her mouth full with tteokbboki. She jumped as she saw me looking at her with 'my' tteokbboki. She hid the bowl behind her,using her tiny hands to wipe the sauce off her mouth.
Minho: "Caught you!"
Y/n: "W..what are you t..talking about?"
Minho: "I thought you said you didn't want to eat?~"
Y/n: "S..shut up.I'm hungry now! G...go out!"
She pouted cutely and pushed me out of her room,slightly slamming the door on me.
~
Y/n Pov
"The villages said that those who go in dies."
"You really believe this stupid saying?"
Tucked in my bed,I shivered fearing that a jump scare is about come.
"See? There's nothing but a stupid chair!"
"W..we should go..."
"No! Don't be such a scaredy-cat!"
That overconfident guy sat on the chair while the other was frightened.
"Look,nothing's happen- wait,why can't I get off this chair? Um,hel- "
He was dead. Lifeless.
"H..HEY, WAKE UP!"
I gulped and scanned my surroundings.
Y/n: "Stupid Y/n,you shouldn't have watched."
I shifted my gaze back to the screen. Shit...
Y/n: "GYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"
I screamed my lungs out and hid myself under my blanket.
Minho: "YAH! WHAT THE hell....Y/n?"
He barged into my room,looking at me confused.
Y/n: "C...clown..."
He came to sit beside me on my bed,pulling me into his embrace.
Minho: "ㅋㅋ,pabo, it's just a movie."
We cuddled while Minho closed my laptop.

"C..can I sleep with you,j..just for tonight...?"

1157 words

Hi,sorry for late update!
HOpE YOu LikED THIs CHAPTEr!
My exam is in two days :( huhu~
but if it ends faster,i can update more frequently so let's wait.....
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
follow my picsart account: savagekpopfan
(lmao I had no other ideas)

yum yum so good