Chapter 3 : Rules

(I know this isn't related but chan is so cute!)
Y/n Pov
We are both glaring at each other intensely now. We are now back at the apartment.

"What were you doing at my school?"

Geez,it's sounds like you own that school.

"Is there a problem with me studying there? Besides, i didn't know you went to that school."

"YES, yes, there is a problem with you going to that school."

That brat. Just because he's older than me doesn't mean he can order me around. I rolled my eyes with annoyance. Minho suddenly grabbed a piece of paper.

"Now,since we will have to deal with each other, let's have some rules."

Ugh, I hate these rules the most.

"Fine."

"One; You cannot tell anyone that we're living together."

Oop I already told Heejin.

"Two; Pretend that we don't know each other in school."

"The hell,why?"

"Just don't."

Before he could say anything else, i took the paper and wrote down another rule.

"No leaving your clothings lying anywhere or your gonna get a shoe slap from me."

Minho looked terrified. Pfft, I bet he is those type of people who cares so much about their face. He just nodded. I wrote another rule.

"No bringing other people in the apartment unless it's a party or what."

Minho hummed in response.
After making a few more rules,I spoke.

"Yah,give me your number."

"And why should i?" he raised a brow.

"Bruh,we're roommates,even if we hate each other at least we will be able to notify each other."

Minho sighed and grabbed my phone from my hands and saved his number. I also took his phone and did the same thing. The rest of the day was less awkward,but still quiet.

(....................)

RINGGGGGGGGG
Y/n: "UGH!"
I woke up to the sound of my stupid alarm ringing. Ah,it's the freshman's orientation. At
least i have no lessons. I got out of bed. To be fully awaken, i on my favourite song.

"Shoes on, get up in the morn' ~"

kind of casual,but still nice. I did light makeup and walked out of my bedroom. I didn't see Minho, he was most likely at school already at that time.

I walked to the bus stop and sat down,waiting for my bus to come. Someone suddenly tapped my shoulders. I turned around and saw...

"Changbin? What are you doing here?" I asked while a shade of pink filled up my cheeks

"Haha,I was at the café with some friends."

"A..ah that's why."

"You look pretty today Y/n." He said, smiling. I was so red at this point. This guy really drives me insane.

Y/n: "A..aha, th...thanks."

We chatted for a while until the bus finally arrived. We walked to school together and he was so sweet! I found out more about him,he was a really funny and cute guy. We were talking until someone interrupted our conversation. Of course it had to be Heejin.

Heejin: "HEY GURL- oh changbin~ you guys were walking to school tog-"

Y/n: "Haha,we will get going now,bye Changbin."
I interupted Heejin and waved to Changbin.
He waved back to me.I pulled Heejin with me.

Heejin: "OooOO Y/n GoT An ADmI-"

Y/n: "Come on! We have to go to the gathering hall!"

I pulled her again towards the gathering hall for the orientation.

We both sat down as I admired the place. It was so pleasant looking. As my eyes roamed around the hall, my eyes met Minho's and we stared at each other before I quickly looked away,pretending that nothing happened. "Attention freshmans!"

All the students looked up and saw a fair looking woman.

"Welcome to xxx University,my name is Mdm Kang. I'm the principal of this school, I hope that you will enjoy your next few years in here. I will now pass this microphone to your senior in charge, Lee Minho.

That's why he's here. I heard fangirls cheering for him.Seriously, i don't get why these girls like him.

"Good morning everyone, i am your senior in charge. Today, we, student council, have planned a fun day for you all. First, we will partner you with a student council member to tour you around the school.
My vice president will read for you the pairs."

I looked around the room once again and i saw Changbin waving at me. I chuckled and waved back. I saw him mouthed, "I hope we will be partners." I nodded at him and waited for my name to be called.

"Y/n and Minho."

Horror strucked me.