chapter 3

George's heart started beating faster, he started slowly looking up and there was a man in a white smily mask staring down at him with a blade holding to George's neck.

"Wait.....is it...dream? The guy's case im on? Did he find out, or was this just random?" George didn't know what to do, it was a serial killer in a mafia group and George....Wait he had his knife with him! George started moving his hand down to his pants trying to find his knife. "Fuck I think i left it in my office..."

Dream notices that and grabed George's hand holding it up to the wall. "Someone forgot they're weapon?" Said Dream with a little smirk appearing on his face.

George looked back down, he was scared. There was a litteral murderer holding him to a wall, and if he knows about the case... he's dead. George started thinking about Bad "I should've let him drive me home...But now im here...pushed to a wall by a murderer."

"You know what? You're a cute one.... I think I'll not be killing you...yet..." Said Dream moving his mask from his face and leaning closer. "But if you tell someone you saw me... you're dead."

George's noticed his face starting to heat up as Dream pushed his lips to George's. George was definitely not expecting that, his eyes widened but he didn't try and push Dream away, did he like it...? Dream started moving his tongue trying to get permission into George's mouth. George not even trying to resist made permission for Dreams tongue. It felt like the kiss was going on for ages even though it were only seconds...or minutes?

Dream finally backed away moving his mask back down his face and with one last look at George disappearing into the night.

What tf just happend? George continued staring into the darkness where Dream ran. He didn't understand what and why just happend. "He didn't kill me?.. Except he just...kissed me?" George decided not to think much of it right now cause he was still standing outside in the dark.

He rushed home where he changed his clothes and decided to take a shower. While standing in the shower with water pouring down his head thoughts rushed into his mind. "What tf was that?" He didn't understand why he isn't dead right now. Why Dream didn't kill him, and what did he say..? He liked him?

George felt his face heating up while he thought about that kiss. Dream was tough but the kiss felt so good and so gentle..."wait im not falling for a murderer!" George said that out loud trying to get the thought out of his mind.

George got out of the shower getting dressed in his pjama and going to bed getting the sleep he so craved....