chapter 14

When it was already late in the night George sat thinking for a moment, this was the time. This was the time he's gonna escape and go get help for Bad. He put his hands on the table sighing and overthinking his plan again and again. He was scared, of course because who wouldn't, he would litteraly be escaping a mafia group base. He stood up from the chair he was sitting on and went up to the bed. He stared around the room for a little and then finally decided that it was his time to go.

He headed to the bathroom that was attached to the room, and opened one of the drawers taking out a hair clip. He saw the hair clip in there earlier when he was taking a shower. Strange that dream didn't check the drawers before putting George into this room. He went to the door and started unlocking it with the hair clip. The lock wasn't something strong, it was the normal lock every room in every house would have. George unlocked the door with ease, and quietly walked outside into the corridor. There might have been camera's, but everyone was most probably sleeping, and the base was so huge with so many enemies that George was probably the smallest thing they could've cared about.

George started walking through the corridor, he tried being as quite as he could while passing all those rooms, who knew how many people could've be there. When he finally reached the stair case, he started heading down thinking about all the other shit he had to get through. When he got to the lowest level that the stair case led him to, he started looking around. He saw a pass that Dream never showed him, that was probably where the way out was.

He started heading through it, looking around all the rooms he didn't recognize, and all the doors that might lead to an opening outside. All the rooms there didn't look like the one's around the base at all. They were big, with big normal locks that you would imagine if thinking about a mafia group base. George really wanted to know what was in there, but right now wasn't really the best time. He walked a bit further, until he started hearing people talk.