chapter 13

Dream stared at George for a few moments, he didn't really know what to say. "Do..you wanna go eat?" Oh yeah it was lunch time. Dream tried touching George's arm but George flinched and moved it away. "Y-yeah."

Dream started heading to the door so he wouldn't scare George anymore. George started slowly going after him. George's heart was still racing, he couldn't clear his mind, what if Dream didn't stop? Why did he even stop? George was definitely not from the strong one's, he couldn't have done anything but cry. He didn't even know anything about sex, he was a virgin. He didn't even have a normal relationship once in his life, he had a few girlfriends in middle and high school, but it weren't serious relationships, they would confess, sit together at lunch for some time and then break up, or just forget that they even dated. And what about Dream? He was definitely not a virgin, this man had to much power for that.

George wondered why Dream even got into a mafia group, he is so young yet so strong. What did he do in school? To wich school did he go? What if they were in one school? There aren't a lot of schools here so it might of been possible, but George couldn't remember any guy named Clay that went to his school. God he had so many questions he wanted to ask Dream, but he was to scared to do that.

They started heading through the corridors, George looked at the floor the whole time but noticed that Dream was looking as confident as he always is. They finally got to the dinning room, it was as big just as George imagined. A huge table where plates were layed at. There was food on the table, a lot. There was Chicken, salads, some other shit rich people eat. Dream sat on the very end of the table, and George sat right beside him. Guys like Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur, Skeppy and some other guys that George didn't recognize sat at the table. George noticed bad sitting there too.

George put himself some food on the plate but didn't start eating. He was looking around at everyone and trying to guess who they are and what they're job is. He looked at Bad for a few minutes trying to get his attention, but Bad didn't seem to notice. Dream noticed that George wasn't touching his food. "Are you going to eat?" George immediately turned his head to Dream. "Uh, yeah yeah." He then started slowly eating what was on his plate.

After nearly everyone was gone, Dream and George both finally finished eating. Dream looked at George signing him to come, and George did just that. They went back to George's room and Dream left him there not forgetting to lock it. After George was left alone he sat on the chair by the office table and started making his plan.