chapter 16

George wakes up, sitting up on the bed and stretching his arms. He stands up and starts heading to the toilet. He must've woken up much earlier, because Dream wasn't there yet, or maybe he wasn't coming at all. In the bathroom George took a shower, brushed his teeth, and basically did everything what he had too. He went back to his bed and sat on it looking out of the window. He suddenly remembered what happened the day before. All the things he overheard, and everything Dream was planning to do. George even thought about agreeing maybe, but no. He couldn't just join them. He was a detective, he couldn't just join the bad guys, or could he? The plan with gaining their trust, and getting to know the base and everything else much better wasn't a bad one.....

In a few minutes he heard someone coming, it was probably Dream bringing breakfast or something. Even though it was George's second day here, he already got used to the schedule. This someone unlocked the door and came in, not surprisingly it was Dream. He started heading towards George, but he didn't have breakfast with him. "Come on, we will be eating breakfast together this time." Together? What did he mean by together? Like with everyone else, or just the two of them? George just nodded and started waiting for Dream to move.

Dream started heading back to the door with George following him. "I see you're already prepared, woken up early?" Dream looked George up and down. "No, i woke up just 10 minutes before you came in." George finally looked Dream right in the face. Dream turned back around to face the front and continued walking. They walked through all the corridors, but George noticed that they weren't going in the direction that led to the previous room they ate in. They got to a door and Dream opened it. It was a smaller room, but not less fancy. There was a much smaller table, meant for two. They sat at the table and started eating. George had waffles and black tea.

After they finished eating Dream still continued sitting at the table and drinking what was left of his tea. George already understood that Dream wanted to say something, and was quite sure what this something was. He would probably talk to George about considering joining them, and George already knew what he would answer. After a few seconds a thought crossed him, what if they ask Darryl too, but he says no, what should he do then? He needs to see Darryl in private to tell him about his new plan. What if Darryl still thinks that George has already escaped? That would be a huge problem.

But George's thoughts were interrupted with Dream finally speaking up. "So George, i will need to speak with you and Darryl about something." Perfect, now he just needed to act like he's curious. "Oh really, about what?" George looked Dream straight in the eyes. "Uhm well, you're gonna find out when i tell you." Dream stood up from the table signing for George to come too. They headed outside and up the stairs and through the corridors again. They got to the room where Darryl stayed at and...Skeppy? George suddenly remembered that Skeppy was always staying in the room with Darryl and never went to his room or something. Well.... he'll ask Darryl eventually.

Dream knocked at the door and Skeppy opened it, and yeah, of course Skeppy was in there. They both walked in and George saw Darryl sitting on the office chair. Darryl gave him a look that probably meant 'tf you still here', but George just shook it of by blinking at him. Skeppy closed the door while Dream leaned at the wall. "Sooo we have something we have to talk about with you two." Darryl looked concerned, while George was calmly staring at them. "Recently we've been having problems with one of the mafia groups, and we of course want to over power it. But for that we'll need a little of help." Finished Dream with Skeppy continuing. "So we thought that you two might be some help, do you agree?"

So hey guys, this chapter was longer than my usual ones so enjoy! I might update a lil late cause i got sick, and I'll be starting a new story soon!