chapter 5

George looks at the files for a few more seconds. "A sister huh?" He thinks. He looks back up hearing Bad saying "So, did you find out anything?" George looks at him remembering what happend that night, and again he thinks about telling but that thought rushes back. He starts trying to remember things that he read to make an excuse and not sound suspicious.

"Uh- yeah um he's usually out after 9pm." He says biting his tounge back.

"Ah yeah ok." Says Bad looking back to his files as though he didn't even notice anything. Breathing out George starts heading back to his desk. He sits down taking out his own files and doing some research.

After work time is done George stands up and comes up to Bad. He opens his mouth wanting to say something, but before he could Bad starts.

"So George, are we still up to the crime scene thing?" Asks Bad.

"Oh, wait like to go check it out?" Asks George.

"Yep." Says Bad looking up at George.

"O-oh yeah, i just completely forgot." Answers George. It was true, he did forget. And shit he was scared to go. It was already late and if Dream decided to magically appear they both would be dead.

"George i see how you're looking at me. Don't worry i told them that we're going, not like Dream is gonna decide to magically appear right now. He doesn't even have a target as we know." Says Bad.

George is still concerned, weren't they the target? Because if it was that Dream found out that they wear on his case then they were dead. Dream could probably be watching them right know. But George didn't want to tell Bad anything. Because if Dream was really spying on them then it would be a really big problem.

"Yeah yeah i know Darryl, just a little worried." Says George.

"Oh ok, well let's go then." Says Bad as he starts standing up, and packing up his things. George followes that and goes to his own desk starring to pack up his things too. When they were both done Bad started heading to the door and George started following him. He followed him to his car and they both got in.

Bad's car wasn't that bad either. He had a long white car that looked fancy, and he had black leather seats. Bad started his car and they started riding to the crime scene. It wasn't that far away. It was one of the dark places of the town, the crime scene was between two buildings. Dream definitely had a thing for places between buildings.

When thet arrived they parked the car on the other side and started heading to the crime scene. It was already dark so George's anxiety rose up, but Bad didn't seem to care. They started checking out the crime scene, when boom and George gets pushed to the wall again.

"Hey there again, lil Georgie~"