chapter 12

"ok, come on now George." Said Dream and walked to George taking his hand and walking out of the room. George looked back and saw Skeppy closing the door. They walked through the corridors walking back to George's room. The whole time George just thought about the plan, and looked around to get a better view of the place. The main obstacle was the fact that he didn't know what was outside the base, and didn't know if there were people guarding it.

They got to George's room, and as soon as George walked in Dream locked the door, but Dream stayed inside the room. George turned and looked at Dream as Dream started getting closer.

Dream got right to George's face and pushed him to the wall. "Well know, wanna play?~" Whispered Dream into George's ear. George shivered as fear covered his body. Dream put his hands under George's shirt and started lifting it up.

He looked up at George and saw that he was well covered with tears, Dream didn't understand why but he felt really bad. He moved his hands back still staring at George. George had his eyes shut with tears still pouring down.

"George?" Asked Dream putting his hand on George's shoulder. George opened his eyes and started wiping his tears. "S-sorry, im just not ready." Said George still wiping his tears.

Dream usually didn't take no as an answer but this time it was different. He felt like he didn't want to make George do anything.