chapter 17

George turns to Darryl again nodding and then turns back to Dream and they both nod. "Good" comes from Skeppy as he walks out of the room. George and Darryl just keep staring at each other trying to guess what they will do and where Skeppy suddenly went too. In a few minutes he comes back but not alone, he had someone with him. They both come in the room, it's a girl with blonde hair and green eyes, she's much shorter than both Skeppy and Dream so George assumed that she's on the young side. George stares at her a little and suddenly realises, Dream had a sister right? Yes, that would make sense to why she looks just like him, and to why she's so short.

"So guys, this is Drista, she's Dream's sister and she will be the one training you." Training us? What did he mean by training us? Like fighting skills or sum? She definitely doesn't look like a strong person, but she's Dream's sister so what are we expecting? Drista walked up to George and shook his hand. "So you're George right?" She looked back at Dream and winked then looked back at George and turned to Darryl. "And you're Darryl?" She asked while shaking his hand. "Right." Darryl looked at George kinda shocked, he didn't understand what and why was happening right now.

George understood him though, he wasn't sure what he needed to do either, he just had to follow the steps. "Ok, now Drista is gonna take you to the training hall." Said Dream as he stood up and opened the door. Drista went out and George and Darryl followed. They got there and started their training. It was a huge place, a lot of guns, knifes and just shit that you exercise with. "So George, Darryl, as i have been informed you can already handle a gun right?" Both George and Darryl nodded. "I also heard that Darryl is professional at throwing knifes right?" Darryl looked at George with a face that asked 'how does she know though?' "I'll take that as a yes, so now we're gonna start, first im gonna see your skills with guns. George, you'll be first, take any gun you think will suit you."

George looked at Drista and then walked over to the guns. "What if i attack with this gun, haven't you thought of that?" Asked George while checking out the gun. "Well, for that you got me." Answered Drista winking. George and Darryl both looked over at her staring a little and then getting back to the things they were doing. George then goes to the table, leanes a little and shoots, the bullet hit close to the middle. Drista claps her hands. "Not bad, but we still got a lot to learn." She takes the gun from George and puts it back to place. "How should we know that you're a professional, aren't you like 14?" Drista looks back at George, her eyebrow rises up, she takes back the gun, runs over to the table and shoots all the bullets. They all hit right the middle, she looks at George, winks, and puts the gun back.

"Now Darryl, show me what you've got." Darryl walks over to the holder with knifes, takes one of the small round ones and walkes up to the table. He throws it and it hits right the middle, he smiles at George at what he rolls his eyes, and he puts the knife back. "Very good Darryl, the check out is done, tomorrow we'll start the real training."