chapter 18

Here you go you horny mf's

At the end of the day George started heading to his room. Suddenly the memory of Dream came back into his head. The memory of Dream trying to do it with him. A little blush appeared on Georges face. "What the fuck....why am i blushing." George muttered to himself. "What are you muttering there." Came from behind the brown haired shorty, it was Dream, of course. "Oh, nothing." George continued walking forward not looking at Dream. He started thinking about it again. "You know, having sex with Dream wouldn't be that bad.... especially because i don't know when im gonna get out of here, don't wanna die a virgin do I?" George thought.

As he walked into his room he started thinking about Dream during sex, was he good? Well he had to be. Suddenly he felt his 'friend' start tightening up. "Oh no..." He thought. "I can't be getting hard right now." As Dream was turning around he noticed that George was a little tense. "George are you alright?" The blonde man asked. "O-oh, yes, yes!" George answered quickly. Dream came closer to George and he saw it....

"Oh George~ is it really what i think it is?" He closed the door and started unzipping Georges pans. "Someone went hard... because of what tho?" Dream asked playingly. "Don't worry tho, im gonna help you." Dream clenched his hand around Georges member and started moving his hand. "Uh oh.. Dream wait..." George moaned. "Wait for what? I see that you want this~" Dream continued moving his hand. "No...wait...im about to..." George couldn't hold himself longer and the white liquid finally came out....

"Oh look George, now you made me hard." Dream started unzipping his own jeans. As he took them off he came closer to George and pushed him on to the bed, he started taking all of George's clothing off and when that was ready he stared into his dark brown eyes. "Are you ready?" Dream asked. "Just be gentle..." George answered. Dream held his member right infront of Georges hole and started slowly moving in. "Mhm...mhm George moaned. "Pretty tight, you're a virgin aren't you?" Dream opened the drawer next to the bed and took lube out. He poured it into his hand and started rubbing it in George.

"You're enjoying it aren't you, you slut." After Dream was done he started pushing his member in again. "Umh...mhm...Dream...are you in already...? The bottom asked. "Not fully yet, you want it so bad don't you Georgie?" Dream started pushing it in faster and when he was nearly fully in he leaned onto George and started kissing him. George was pretty surprised but took in the kiss and automatically let Dreams tounge into his mouth.

As they finished kissing Dream took it out and they both immediately came. Dream then let himself fall onto the bed and they both fell asleep. In the morning when George woke up he noticed that Dream was already gone and that he cleaned George up. "Ouch, oh wait right...geez my first time of course it's gonna hurt." George mumbled to himself. He stood up and walked into the bathroom as well as he could, he took a shower and changed his clothes. "Shit we have training today...Tf am I gonna do?!"