chapter 11

Dream turned around and started walking away, after some time George understood that he was supposed to be following Dream and he started running to catch up. He catched up with Dream and they continued walking, they were walking in complete silence and George couldn't do anything but wonder if they were going to see Bad, or Dream was just leading him to meat someone else.

After they walked through different corridors, and George got a better look around the huge base they finally got to a room. Dream stopped, "We're here." He said while knocking on the door. In a few moments the door oppenend and George could see a man standing, it was probably Skeppy. He had dyed on the corners blue hair, brown eyes and he was tall.

"Hey Dream." Came from Skeppy that made George flinch. "Hey Skeppy, how's Darryl?" Asked Dream. "He's ok, oh is this the George guy?" Asked Skeppy. "Yeah, he wanted to see Darryl." Said Dream. Skeppy looked at George and opened the door wider, showing him to come in.

After George entered the room Skeppy goes out to Dream and closes the door leaving Bad and George in private. George quickly ran up to Bad and hugged him. "I told you!" He wanted to yell but he only whispered. "I'm sorry! I didn't know some creeps would appear, and isn't that the Dream guy we have an investigation on?" Finished Bad looking at George. "Yes! That is him! And thats the Skeppy guy, one of his teammates!"

Bad looked back at the door for a second. "I mean... he's not that bad...he's been really nice to me, it's not like they're killing us or anything...and..." Bad didn't finish the sentence and just continued staring at George. "And..?" Asked George. "Nothing, just saying that we have a chance getting out alive."

"About that." Added George. "I was thinking about how we could escape, and I've gotten a few ideas. But to succeed them one of us is gonna have to escape, and then get the other one with the police or some shit." Bad looked at him with widened eyes. "You already did? How though? Do you even know where the exit of this place is?" Asked Bad. "Yes, I've walked around this place, it's pretty huge but I've got ideas."

"Then i think you should be the one escaping, cause i don't wanna risk, and i don't even know this place." Finished Bad right as Skeppy and Dream walked into the room.