Ch. 7

I walk up quietly to the door way following behind Jordi. He opens the door for me as I pass.

"Ay! Nice to see you here," Dash calls to me pulling me in to a surprising hug.

"Haha I'm yeah," I fake a smile, it felt weird being here.

"Jordi look at the view!" Dash calls to Jordi pulling him off to the side.

I slowly was near Cara, not saying anything just looking out.

"So new girl and Jordi?" She asks with a teasing tone.

I turn to face her, with a questioning look, "what do you mean?"

"I mean he got you up here, he held the door open for you," she says as she raises her eyebrows.

"Yeah, only because Emma told him to," I turn back away and look out at the wall across the way with some nice art.

"Oh yeah, Emma, I really don't understand what the big fuss about her is."

"She seems okay," I reply.

Just then Leo and Emma bust through the door with soda in what look like beer bottles, Leo makes a toast about how Charlie was going to be moved and how he'll always be a red bander. After that toast we all look out and Leo points the art from someone unknown out. Leo was on the side of Cara I wasn't on, then me next to Cara, then Dash, the Emma and Jordi.

After a while I look around, and I see Leo looking at something in slight anger, I look to see what he sees, Emma and Jordi holding hands. Now I know for sure that boy was lying to me, but it felt a little weird, I don't know I had an odd feeling in my stomach.

I hear Cara talking to Leo about not being able to see I turn to them quietly, "do you want help?" I whisper.

"No!" Cara whispers to me, "it'll make a bigger scene! Stay!"

"Okay, be careful," I whisper to Leo who starts to take Cara away.

I continue you to look, out for a while in silence with Dash, Jordi and Emma.

"Well guys," I say breaking the silence, "thanks for having me, but I'm gonna go back to my room," I finish.

"Ah well thanks for at least coming," Dash says before pulling me into another hug.

I fake a little laugh before thanking them once more and leaving.

I walk down my hall to my room passing the anorexic people on the same floor as I, I guess this is the best place to put me. I walk in my room and get in bed to read some of my book. 15 or so minutes later Emma comes in.

"Hey," she waves.

I look up from my book, "ay."

"What you reading?"

"This book called Remember Me."

"Sounds cool," she says walking to her bed.

"Yeah I guess you could say so, so you and Jordi what's up? I'm not trying to get up in you're business, just curios."

"Oh, I guess you saw Jordi and I, um well-"

"Are you with Leo?"

"It's complicated."

"Oh okay, understandable."

"Do you know where Leo went? He kinda left in the middle," she asks with concern.

"Oh I think he went to help Cara with something," she looked at me a little more red than before, maybe I should have just said I don't know.

"Oh? With what?" She tilted her head slightly waiting for an answer with a nervous smile.

"Um I really don't know, if you want to know ask him or Cara," I say trying to stay out of the drama.

"It's always Cara," I hear her whisper to herself.

"What time is it?" I ask trying to change the subject a bit.

"11:30pm."

"Oh, well it's getting somewhat late I think I'm gonna hit that hay," I say going to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get dressed.

"Yeah, sounds like a good plan," she says. 10 minutes later we both head to bed. Both of us were awake for a while looking at the ceiling in silence we both had a lot on our minds, it was like that until we both fell asleep.

A/N: I'm sorry guys the reason I haven't been able to update in a while is the same, school!

Comment/rate/vote/share