Ch. 1

I see the blurred lights through the warm tears that fall to my ears. I feel faint. This is what I've wanted for so long. I just hope I wouldn't make it this time. I knew were I was, I just hoped by this time my parents would have took the hint by now. I feel a smile grow on my face as all the people are rushing me through the halls of the hospital.

"Hurry! Apply pressure!" I hear them shout at each other applying pressure to my arms. I squeeze my hand in to a ball multiple times. I'm weak right now but I do what I can do.

"Someone! Hold her hands down!" Another shouted as they noticed my attempt to loose more blood. My breathing is becoming harder to do and soon someone realises and puts a face mask on me. I would have taken it off if my arms weren't held down.

"Ok, let's get to work" I hear a woman's voice. I see the people holding my arms down and applying pressure move a bit. The seem to make room for someone. Then I knew what they were doing.

"Noooo!!" I said as much as I could through the mask trying to move around. They were gonna sew me up. I just hope it wouldn't work. Please please let me die before they do this please I pleaded in my head. And then I blacked out. It's either that or I got my wish.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was in a purely white place, "hello? Anybody here?" I ask. Walking thought the spotless halls.

"Over here!" I hear a voice come from around the corner as a boy walks out from behind it. "Hi," he said calmly.

"What is this place? Am I- well dead?" I asked.

"Let's start of with names," he came closer to me the boy was a few years younger than I. He put his hand out for me to shake. "My names Charlie," he looked up at me waiting for an answer. I looked around and accepted his hand.

"Adriana. Now am I dead?"

"No, you're just unconscious. And this place, well I'm still not sure what this places is but people who tend to be unconscious come here, and I guess I'm here to help out."

"Does this mean I'm going to live?" I asked.

"Maybe, it all depends on what they're doing to help you."

"What are you in here for?"

"I'm in a coma, I've been here for a couple of months, I think.

"Oh I'm sorry." I said walking away and looking at the place I was in.

"What are you in here for? I mean I've never seen you in here before or ever heard you in my surroundings."

"You can hear the outside?"

"Yes I can."

"That's cool, but must suck feeling always left out and having no say." I whispered stoping in my tracks thinking back to my life.

"It does, but it's ok, I have hope I'll get out soon."

"Well best of luck kid. And yeah, I haven't been here before, I mean I've been unconscious before I just guess the place tends to change cause last time it wasn't this place," I said running my fingers along the smooth wall. "I haven't been at the hospital for a while, but I've been here so many times before. I'm here now because the doctors are trying to stitch me up together again."

"Oh so your stitches came undone?"

"Something like that kid, like a wound that had some what started to heal was once again broken to even tinier pieces." I sighed, everything seemes to echo here.

"And by something becoming broken again, you mean you?" He asked as he knew for sure.

"Yes, I don't feel like I belong, I don't feel good enough, I feel like a waste of space, I feel like I'm just a reject. I'm bullied, so that don't help! And my mom is a alcoholic who barely cares about me." I ranted to this kid who was probably a figure of my imagination.

"Oh that's terrible. I'm sorry." He said. "Who brought you here then?"

"My neighbour, I guess I forgot to lock my door and she came in looking to borrow something, she couldn't find my mom but while looking found me and got help. She was more of a mom then my own mom was." I finished that last word with a whisper.

"Oh did she know about your moms drinking problem?" He asked.

I scooted my back to the wall and slid down to the floor."Thats the thing, she's good at acting sober. But when no ones around she turns into a monster. She's part of the reason I've been here so many times. She just makes fun of me and my feeling and everything about me." I placed my face in my palms and took a deep breath and felt a warm tear inch down my face. "I just don't want to be here anymore."

"It'll get better. There are people like you."

I lifted my face from my hands. "Thanks kid. I hope so, but I don't even feel strong enough to even want to find out." I gave a weak smile. "But thanks," and then it went black again.

A/N: Hey guys I hope you like the first chapter. Tell me what you think so far! And maybe leave your name so I can maybe use it for future chapters •.~

Check out some of my others stories:

•Alone and Lost ~ Peter Pan/ Baelfire fanfiction OUAT

•Forever and Always ~ Luke Brooks fan fiction

•The Decision Of My Life ~ Fan fic Luke Brooks Jai Brooks Luke Hemmings Ashton Irwin Harry Styles and Niall Horan

•Lost and Found || L.H.
(Luke Hemmings)

Tell me if you do check any out!

Comment/Share/Vote/Rate