Ch. 10

This morning I got a text from Dash telling me get Emma and meet him in this certain room. We are now in the room while Jordi is leaning on a table next to the one Emma and I are sitting on with Cara. Dash and Leo are at the table in front of us all.

"Alright we need to do something about nurse Jackson," Dash states. "We can do many things like hunger strikes or like a letter."

"Oh, Emma I think we found your calling," Cara says. Ouch. "And I'm not sure, having nurse Jackson not be around lows me to do things I couldn't do when she was here."

"She went out trying to help one of us," Dash says.

"I agree," everyone looks at me. I look around at all of them, "every time I've been in here she was always here for me, yes as a nurse but also as a friend, we should try to do something. You know she's done a lot for all of us."

"That's her job though," Cara rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, but to be a friend isn't, to give you advice isn't, you know there is at least one time you can think of that Nurse Jackson has done more than just be a nurse," I say to Cara.

"You seem to know a lot about nurse Jackson, why don't you tell us why you're in here and how many times you've been in here?" She raises and eyebrow waiting for a reply. I stare at her then say nothing pulling down on my sweater sleeves.

"Okay, let's write a letter," Dash recommends.

"Oh, start with to whom it may concern, it sounds more official, " Emma says.

Then a kinda cute boy with a toothpick in his mouth comes in to the room. "That is a good question who does it concern?"

"I'm sorry I don't believe we have met, and you are?" Asks Leo.

"Hunter," the cute boy says.

During our whole time in this room Leo has been on his phone and every two seconds he gets an alert of a new message, it was pretty annoying. Dash tells Leo to get off his phone, he apologizes for not being much of the talk but says his friends came down and he goes over and takes Emma's hand and tells us they'll be back in an hour or two.

"None of this matters, getting nurse Jackson back," says Hunter.

"Then what does?" Jordi asks.

Dash then freaks a little about how Jordi is now talking to Hunter.

"You want to know? Follow me," Hunter says. Jordi then gets up and follows the boy.

Cara then get up, Dash gives her a look, "hey if there is any chance he's taking off his shirt I'm not going to miss it."

I look at Dash with a sigh, 'I gave him a should we?' look. He shoves the paper and pen forward and exits catching up to the others as I follow.

"Come on guys let's go write the letter we don't have to follow him," Dash continues to try and persuade the others to return.

"Dash is like a Leo groupie," Jordi comments.

"It's called being a good friend, it was the point of the red bands. They signify how we have each other's back," Dash says as we all enter the elevator.

"Everyone in this hospital is pretty much a member then," Hunter shoots back.

"Guys come on, we are just following him to nowhere," Dash continues to plea.

Hunter then shoves past a nurse and excuses himself. As we continue to walk away from the nurse he reveals the badge.

We continue to walk into a supply room of some sort. Hunter leaves and tells us to stay and be quiet as if we're dogs. I see Dash having trouble breathing.