Chapter 1

Sofia's POV
In the previous book...
"We have some bad news for the both of you," King Garrick said with a serious face.

"Prince Miles just informed me that Khole escaped, somehow," Dad continued. 

"We just found out how she escaped from the hospital. We believe that there's someone behind this that is now helping her, let's say her minion. We have to get her back immediately, she could be in danger," the doctor said.

 ~~~

"She escaped?" questioned Hugo. "How is it possible?" 

"We aren't even really sure...but we will find her soon enough," the doctor replied. 

How can she escape, isn't a mental hospital foolproof? Life was so peaceful when she was in the mental hospital, and now she's out, no one can predict her next move. My mind went blank. I'm afraid that she might attack my family, or people I hold close dearly. If she leaves me no choice but to face her myself, I will sacrifice myself, for the ones I love. 

After the talk with our parents, we headed back to my room. As we were walking down the hallway, I could feel my heart beat pounding anxiously.    

From a distance, I saw Amber running towards us. A terrified expression was plastered on her face. As soon as she reached me and Hugo, she was panting heavily. She was trying to explain something, but words couldn't form from her mouth. 

"Amber, what's wrong? Try to relax first," I said as I placed my hands on Amber's shoulders. It took about 5 minutes for her to calm down, before she told us what happened. 

"I...saw Khole." 

What? Is she already here? If so she might be somewhere in the castle right now. We are in danger.

"But... She wasn't alone," said Amber, with her eyes starring into my eyes. I am positively sure that Amber wasn't lying, her eyes speaks it all. 

Fear was crawling within her eyes and so does mine. Khole came back with the help of someone, that means she is stronger than before. Who could have helped her? 

"What do you mean she wasn't alone?" asked Hugo. "Who was with her?"

Amber shooked her head. There goes our chance of knowing who the person is. "I don't know, " she said softly.

"I ran out from my room as soon as I saw Khole standing under the tree," explained Amber. "I only took a glimpsed of the person in a cloak."

Got it. A person in a cloak.

"Anything in particular you caught noticeable of the cloak?" I asked. Amber does have a keen eyesight for little things. 

Yet again she shook her head once more. Before we could ask her any more questions, James voice came thundering through the hallway. 

"There you are! I'm so glad you're safe," said James. "You guys wouldn't believe what I just saw."

"You saw Khole too?"

"How did you know?" asked James "Did you see her too?"

I shook my head as a reply to James, "Amber did."

"How are you feeling?" James asked his twin in a calming tone, knowing that Amber would get shocked by situations similar to this.

After James reassured Amber, he took Hugo into his room to find Khole. From James's description, he saw Khole twirling underneath that one big oak planted a few feet in front of his window seat. 

Chills were running down my spine. How could she have twirled near the castle when she knows people are after her right now. Is she really back here for revenge?

Suddenly James came running out from his room "Sofia, camera!" I couldn't understand to what James was saying with him speaking so softly yet anxious. "Sofia grab the camera!"

This time I understood well enough, I quickly rushed towards my room to bring a camera out.

"What did you see?" I asked, passing the camera to James.

James didn't return a answer but I followed him behind. As I slowly walked towards the window seat, I noticed a guy dress in a dark cloak standing under the shade of the huge oak tree.

In a blink of an eye, he disappeared into thin air. "How did he- ?" I was stunned.

"Got it!" shouted James, showing the video he captured on camera. "You couldn't really see him in the video because of how fast he disappeared but," he then paused the video that was playing "You could spot him here."

"There's no point in zooming in, it's blurry." stated Hugo, who was pointing at the screen of the camera "How are we supposed to find this person?"

"We could always ask Miles." said Amber as she walked into the room.

Hugo lifted an eyebrow, crossing his arm together "Why him?"

"We could!" I replied happily. Miles might have a clue on who this person might be. I wouldn't want to bring this up again but Miles did help Khole in the past, he might have an idea.

James nodded his head "I'll find someone that is able to wash this scene out for you guys."

Soon later, we went back into our respective rooms. We couldn't do much now, neither her nor the person dressed in cloak is in our sight.

I really am afraid this time would be even worse than before. We should really be prepare for anything that might happened any time soon.

Her first appearance, after she escaped was today. Right after we received the news of her escape.

"Don't worry." said Hugo with his hands grabbing mine, squeezing it firmly. I took a look at him, seeing he too seems quite afraid. I wouldn't have questioned him for being afraid, who wouldn't be if a person who casted a spell on you is on the loose?

"It's okay, I'm fine." I replied stacking another hand of mine onto our hands. "I just hope they would find her soon enough." 

Silence filled the room, none of us knew what to say. What could we possibly talk about when this suddenly happened? Who could the person dressed in the cloak be? Why is the person helping her? Is the person after something too?

Hugo hands suddenly touched my cheeks, placing a slight smile across his face, "I know you're worried, don't stress yourself." With that he slowly leaned in and planted a kiss on my forehead. "Leave it to me I can handle this."

You should see yourself, you nincompoop. 

I slowly removed his hand away from my cheeks, "We will be facing this situation together, so you don't have to do everything by yourself."

(I've redrawn the characters, the old ones needs a new style :)Above: Sofia, Cassidy, AmberBelow: Lizzy, Coraline)

Above: Sofia, Cassidy, Amber
Below: Lizzy, Coraline)

(A/N: Welcome back to the next part of I Love You Till Now, things are getting different from before, Khole is showed up right after her escaped. What is her objective to showed up right now? Stay tuned and enjoy:) will be posting every Sunday, 9 p.m GMT)