Chapter 5

Sofia's POV

I've been sitting in the castle's library for hours, flipping through every thick and thin books from wizards to witches, fairies to faeries. All I could find is his name, nothing more. If this person is considered as one of the dangerous wizards, shouldn't there be a history about his past doing?

Alfred. Sounds familiar.

I wish I could go to Mr. Cedric's tower to ask him about it but dad had sent him out on a duty as our royal sorcerer.

---

"Miles, I couldn't find anything. Only the name Alfred." showing him a\the book that I have found in the castle's library. "What about your side? Your family."

"It seems they didn't notice it as well, after I told them about Khole's weird behavior only do they finally realises it. " said Miles with both of his arms folded "Do you think, maybe... she had spelled us?" he ask in panic, releasing his folded arms in an instant "Do you?"

"There might be a chance everyone in your family had been spelled by her." I answered. Khole friends notices her behavior but not her family, there's no doubt that Khole had spelled her family. If she could spelled Hugo who she loves so much, she would dare to spell her family as well.

I shake off the topic of Miles's family then passing to Miles the book again "Apparently this wizard or sorcerer is the one we are looking for. His name is Alfred but no books have any details about him. "

"That's strange..."

Someone walks closer to us making us look up to face this person. A tall figure with dark red hair stands in front of me "Sorry to interrupt and I didn't mean to eavesdrop on your conversation. But to tell you the truth, you can't find the sorcerer---Alfred on any books neither his picture. Unless you own an ancient book about sorcerer then maybe you could find him." Adrian continued "And you could actually find details about him in Mystic Meadows."

What Adrian said is true, there's no more information about this sorcerer other than his name. He even gave a location to start searching for this specific sorcerer. "How do you know all this?" Miles asked, feeling curious when none of us know where to look for him except for Adrian.

"I'm close to my royal sorcerer since young, he would tell me lots of stories about the magic history and recent events. Anyway just take the information I've given you and I'm not even going to ask why are you two searching for him, it's obvious that this is about the recent case which involve you." Adrian look towards me. Of course, everyone basically wants this whole situation to end as soon as possible. If I keep dragging this fight too long, sooner or later it's gonna affect the others.

Even when I've acknowledge Hugo's side of disagreeing with my actions, I still couldn't help but want to fix this all by myself. What should I do? Why do I feel an urge to fight her off alone, thinking that I'm the one she's after when she could go for anyone who was involve before. I might have think too highly of myself.

"Thanks." I thanked Adrian with a smile. 

I did not want to waste anytime sitting in a classroom while Khole is roaming outside, freely. I grab a few equipment from the school's stables, and equip them on to a horse. Not wasting any more time, I quickly took off to Mystic Meadows. I do not use this word often nor do I have this kind of feeling towards others but...

I dislike Khole. I hate her.

I hate how she only thinks about gaining whatever she want through her own way which means putting everyone else in danger. It's not even because she loves them, it's just selfish. How can someone be so ruthless?