Chapter 6

Sofia's POV's 

I couldn't breath properly. I can't move.

My eyes started wandering around the pitch black room except for that one location where the moonlight shine within. My heart beats fast, struggling, still couldn't find any object that could pull me up from my bed.

I really couldn't feel my body and as I panic, there was a voice coming from above. It doesn't take a genius to figure out who it was. "There's no point in struggling." Khole said with a sinister laugh. "It's so nice to see you in this vulnerable position." her soft yet warm hand slowly caressed my cheeks in such a loving way. She sure is having fun.

I placed my gaze on her, Khole is dressed in what looks like a pastel yellow dress and her frizzy hair seem to not be taken care of for a long time. What's worse of all is that she was covered in dark red coloured liquid. A strong pungent smell of distinctive metallic, a smell that cannot be avoided. Even the gaze in her eyes was not human. 

"Don't touch me," I said, feeling utterly disgusted not only by her actions but the smell that's surrounding the room. Khole isn't Khole anymore. I reminded myself. The Khole before wouldn't even present her scuzzy self in the eye of anyone, she would always have an image of the clean and beautiful princess. 

She chuckled as she wipes her left cheek with the palm of her hands, now smeared with blood. "I believe this is our first face to face encounter, miss me?" knowing that I wouldn't return a reply she continued, "I did. I was going insane in the hospital just thinking about you. So crazy that you're the first person that I wanted to see since my escape."  

Her original hazel eyes are not hazel anymore instead it's glowing brightly red. Even if I wanted to scream for help, I couldn't because she has the upper hand of me. She appeared when I'm not prepared to meet her just yet. She could just kill me on the spot. If she wants too. This might also be my final moment. If she wishes so.

I would be totally lying if I say I'm perfectly fine because I am not. I am terrified. Really terrified. I regretted saying such stuffs to Hugo when I fully underestimate Khole without meeting her personally. Even if I'm terrified, I do not want to let her know I am afraid. "You're not Khole." That was all I managed to say. Good going Sofia.

Khole was flabbergasted. She instantly paused whatever she was about to do. What felt like a long silence creeps through the room between us, which is even worst than her talking. Suddenly she let out a psychotic laugh, breaking the silence.

"You're not Khole, she says," She repeated my words while looking at me in a mocking way. Khole let herself down from the air and invited herself to be seated beside me. She slowly move closer to me, so close that I could feel her breath against my face. "Do you even know me?" she asked in a low whisper beside my ear. 

"You're not Khole, " Khole repeated again along with a scoffed "How ridiculous. Don't make me laugh, princess." her voice reverted to a hollow tone full of seriousness.

"What do you want?" I asked, trying to suppressed the fear within me as I looked at her directly in the eye.

She looked at me silently. Without saying a word, she stood from her seat and walk towards my vanity. I could clearly see her reflection in the mirror due to the height of my pillows. Her eyes were glistening in crimson red, her hair is still frizzy from before.

Khole's hands slowly touches her face then her hair, she had a shocked expression plastered on her face as seem she haven't took a look at herself for ages. "No... no... no... no... no... no... no no no no," her voice getting faster and louder at every word she said "No!" and now her eyes are starring at me through the mirror.