10

Warnings: violence and abuse

Y/N was getting nervous, as she was walking around the office building. There wasn't really a reason for her to be nervous, but she hadn't been able to find Schlatt all day and it kind of made her worry.

At the same time she figured that she should be glad for not seeing him all day, but she still worried about him literally all the time. It made no sense to her, but somehow she was very scared of him just being gone one day. Because when that happened... well, where the hell would she go?

Quackity would most likely be the one to take over in that case and he would definitely make a deal with Tommy and Wilbur and then... well, she had no idea what would happen then. She was scared it would be even worse if Tubbo would become president, because he would definitely get Tommy and Wilbur back and Y/N was dead scared of what would happen to her.

She was a traitor after all. She couldn't get it out of her head. Traitor traitor traitor traitor traitor traitor traitor traitor traitor traitor traitor traitor traitor traitor. She had no idea what would happen to her as a traitor, but she was pretty sure that she wouldn't like it whatsoever. But it was too late now. She had betrayed Tommy and Wilbur, she had betrayed L'Manberg. Schlatt was all she had left.

It took her a while until she had found him by the podium, a bottle in his hand. He was working something out with Tubbo and Quackity and he seemed like he wasn't doing too well. But at least she had found him and he wasn't currently getting assassinated or something.

Y/N made her way up to the podium. It had been noticeably cleaned up and honestly, it did not look good anymore. Not at all. Schlatt was discussing something with Fundy right now, as Tubbo headed off somewhere else. Y/N could hear the conversation going on, as she got closer.

"I'm gonna give you a week to make this look nice. It has to look good in a week, do you know why?" Schlatt asked. His words were just a little slurred. Fundy looked exasperated beyond belief.

"Why?" he just asked with a sigh.

"For the Manberg Festival." Schlatt replied.

"Wait, what?" Quackity asked. Apparently this was the first time anyone had heard of this. Y/N could understand why everyone seemed so exasperated - Schlatt's impulsivity when making decisions could get really exhausting.

"You... expect it to take a week?" Fundy asked.

"Well... I'm just saying. It better be looking nice for the Manberg Festival."

"There... there was never a festival in L'Manberg..." Fundy replied. Schlatt just smirked and shrugged.

"Well, there is now."

"Okay... Schlatt, on a scale of one to ten, how easy is it to make you say that things look nice?" Fundy wanted to know, but Schlatt didn't really seem to know what to say to that. Quackity jumped in to change the topic.

"You... you gotta make this a little more official, I mean, this is kinda underwhelming." he said. Schlatt nodded, but didn't say anything. He didn't look too good and Y/N wondered whether he was feeling okay.

"So... so speak about this. What's going to happen?" Quackity prompted him.

"Hang on, I'll go and grab him a microphone!" Tubbo quickly offered, as he quickly made his way down from the stage with Fundy.

"You're actually doing a festival?" Y/N asked him quietly. It just seemed like it was... way too nice for him. But maybe he was done being a dick and this start was just not the best start to his presidency he could have had? Y/N didn't really trust the peace, however. Schlatt turned to her with a smirk.