Part 3

" dad?"

The word echoed around the hall that had stopped moving.

Severus glanced at the head table, minerva and Slughorn practically fell off their seats.

" im sorry what?" Sirius black had said confused.

" yeah Im sorry WHAT?!" Severus yelled.

Harry looked back at severus and his jaw was wide open.

" i-"

" ok harry. This is very important. What is your name?" Severus reached over and took harry by both shoulders.

" Harry Evan Snape-"

" your FULL NAME HARRY." Severus said urgently.

He hadn't considered the fact that Dumbledore didn't ask for his FULL name so he had no obligation to maybe leave out the second part of his last name.

People were barely recovering from the fact that this person was snapes relative but they were NOT ready for what came next. Especially not severus or the marauders.

" Harry Evan Snape.....Potter." Harry said quietly.

Severus' world fell apart. He felt like he was going to collapse.

Everything was slowing down and it felt like his greatest fear had come true.

" no. This cant be. You being here is far fetched but you being HIS SON?!" Severus yelled.

" dad..." harry reached out and put a comforting hand on his shoulder.

" im sorry did you just call him DAD?!" It was james who was yelling now.

He thought the time traveler was maybe a long lost nephew from the future or a relative but not his SON.

" ok what the fuck is happening?" Sirius said confused.

" we need to go." Severus took harry by the arm and turned around the table.

" wait Snivilus!" James reached to take Harry's arm and severus quickly brought harry behind him.

" dont touch him. Just.....Leave me alone with him for a bit." Severus said before walking out with harry running behind him.

James felt paralyzed. He didn't know what the hell was going on but he was sure gonna find out.

————————————————————

" dad? Are you ok?" Harry tried to calm severus.

" are you positive that Potter is your other father?"

" yes i am. Why? Is it so bad?"

" YES HARRY. It is!" Severus paced the abandoned hallway.

Harry fidgeted with his hands, unsure of what to do.

" you two were always so happy when i was growing up. I had no idea you guys didn't get along." Harry said quietly.

Severus looked back at him and immediately guilt washed over him. Harry looked nervous and guilty, maybe for causing all this or being the spawn of both of them.

Either way severus felt a sharp sting in his heart.

" im sorry. Its not your fault. Dont worry about it, its just a silly feud." Severus brought harry in for a hug.

He didn't know why. He hated being touched but for some reason with harry it was ok.

Harry hugged him back, burying his head in his shoulder.