Part 15

It had been 2 weeks since then.

2 weeks since they started dating and 3 weeks since Harry magically appeared back in time.

And he would not shut up about it.

" this is ridiculous. Trust me i like you guys but its been 3 weeks! What the fuck! I wanna go home!" He paced the library flailing his arms and walking back and forth.

" seriously if Dumbledore doesn't find a way to take me home then i dont know what the fuck to do." Harry shook his head, hands at his hips now.

" maybe ill kill you for yelling before you go home and Dumbledore won't have to deal with it anymore." Severus snarled.

He was trying to write an essay when lily and harry barged in, harry huffing in rage and lily snickering behind him.

Apparently they had come from a meeting with Dumbledore and he had NOTHING.

" NOTHING! 3 weeks and NOTHING. How sad is that?"

Severus groaned. He was giving him a migraine.

" ok ok calm down. Im sure it wont be long."

" wont be long? Ive been here almost a month! Going back in time where i dont exist is giving me some really weird stomach aches."

" TMI harry. I dont need to know about your upset tummy." Severus said sarcastically.

" sorry. I forgot your a sarcastic asshole in the past." Harry sneered.

" was that wise to say to your future father?"

" probably not but im mad, leave me alone."

Severus sighed and turned to stare at lily who looked back at him with an innocent look.

" why'd you bring him here. I told you i was studying."

" sorry but you are neglecting your duties."

" duties as what?"

" as a student, a friend, a father. One of Dumbledores favorite students."

" fuck off im not Dumbledores favorite. That man likes everyone."

" that is true but Mcgonagal is weirdly fond of you even when you're from a different house."

" shes weirdly fond of all her students! Your making a big deal out of nothing lily."

" fine fine. But harry is getting antsy and he wont tell me shit." Lily crossed her arms and stared at the mumbling pacing harry in front of the two.

Eventually harry did calm down.

He sat opposite of severus with his head laying on the wooden desk and kept banging the side of his fist against the table.

Severus was about to scold him when he heard two girls talking behind them.

" hey did you hear there is another guy walking round?"

" really? What does he look like?"

" well i think hes 20 like Harry, but he has platinum blond hair. He actually looks just like Lucius Malfoy from 7th year."

At the mention of a guy that looked like lucius, harry's head immediately shot up.

" wait wait. He was my age and looked like lucius malfoy?" Harry immediately yelled over to them.

The two girls looked back and nodded.

" yeah. He randomly appeared today. He has platinum hair but its short."