Part 12

" potter." Severus whispered in anger.

How can someone snore so much? For fucks sake.

Severus tried to ignore it and turned to his side but it sounded like there was a damn chainsaw sleeping above him.

Severus huffed and stood up, looming over james with a murderous look.

But he knew what to do. Some of his dorm mates tended to snore and when they did that severus just rolled them over.

So he looked above James, gently putting a hand on his back and trying to roll him to his side.

" mmm." James groaned and tugged at severus' arm.

He lost his balance when he got suddenly pulled in and landed on his arms to james' sides, heart pounding from a mix of shock and fear.

" mm." James groaned again.

Severus gulped, he was still clinging onto one of his arms and he was in an EXTREMELY uncomfortable and awkward situation.

" what the-" james started to stir awake.

He looked up through lidded eyes and saw severus over him, his long hair falling over his face.

" AH! Sev!" James yelled.

Severus immediately jerked back, embarrassed and scared. He breathed heavily and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

James sat up, looking at him like he saw a ghost.

" what the hell sev!"

" im sorry! Ok that was NOT what i was doing."

" well what WERE you doing?!"

" well you were snoring and i went to roll you on your side and then you pulled me in and wouldn't let go of my arm and i fell and landed on top of you-"

" ok ok calm down!" James cut off his rambling.

Severus breathed in deeply and nodded. He bit his bottom lip, pinching the bridge of his nose and sighed.

" im sorry. Didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

" you didn't make me uncomfortable you just scared the shit out of me! I thought you were some pervert or a somnophiliac!"

" oh my god, im NOT A PERVERT!"

" well THIS isnt helping your case."

" oh and the person who was waiting outside the bathroom for me to get out and touched my torso isnt a perv?"

" hey! That was a mistake!"

" this too! And plus YOUR the one who pulled me in!"

" you know what, fuck it. It doesnt matter just drop it."

" fine!"

" fine."

Severus sighed and walked to his bed and saw james turn to his side to sleep.

Severus smiled, a little triumphant in the end no matter the EXTREMELY awkward interaction they just had.

But his triumph was cut short as soon as he slept in his bed.

It was uncomfortable. He thought he could take it but it was extremely uncomfortable. He hadn't noticed before because he was too busy trying to get james to stop snoring but now that that was figured out he couldn't help stirring.

Apparently he was stirring around a lot because in the next minute james was letting out a frustrated groan and looked over to his side on the edge of the bed.