what are you doing here. (re-edited)

Third-person POV

“Nge..ah Draco go dee..per” Draco keep having this type of dream a lot lately that made him has a hard time falling asleep. He couldn't stop thinking about Harry after he heard him moan in the boy's bathroom the other week. He sat up sweating, intensely staring at Blaise who was deeply asleep. He stood up and made his way out of the Slytherin common room.

He assumed to himself while wandering around the hallway. Taking a bath would help. As he entered the room he saw a raven-haired figure sliding their cloak off, it was Harry.

He looks at Harry up and down studying the smaller boy's body till the brunette realizes Malfoy was behind him, he tenses up then asks, "What are you doing here Malfoy !” He shouts in a whisper.

Then Draco stared at the brunette and say “I'm the one who should be asking you that. This is a prefect bathroom, and I happen to be a prefect” he exclaims while rolling his eyes. “Well right um...I just wanted to take a bath, is it wrong? ” Harry explained.

Draco looks at Harry in confused then he asked "First how'd you get in here and Second, I obviously, wanted to take a bath to." Then he gave Harry an annoyed look.

“Er… Ron gave me the password, he said that's it's better if I take a bath here since I've  been stressing out recently .” Harry spit out. Draco just furrowed his eyebrow also mutters, "stupid Weaslebee." There was an awkward silence for a bit.

Then, Draco breaks the silence "Well might as well just take a bath together? You stay on the other end of the pool and I'll stay on the other end.” Draco suggests. "Don't bother me," he said. Harry doesn't mind so, he agrees. He started unbuttoning his shirt and also taking off his trouser.

Draco did the same, while he was doing so, he gave a glance toward Harry who tries to undress. Draco cleared his throats and blush but he looked away when he saw Harry started to shift from his position, He moves and immediately got himself in the puddle. Draco also did the same, as he finished undressing.

Harry POV

As I was relaxing, the water started to splash when Malfoy enter the pool. I look away to the other side trying to not make any eye contact with the blonde. Ugh, this is so awkward. I just wanted to relax, but this blond bitch got to ruin it.

Suddenly, I felt a soft splash, I turn around to see whats the cause of that, it was Malfoy he smoothly waving his wand and guiding a large blob of water shaped like a snake. My eyes widen then I asked, "Where did you learn that?" "Just something I pick up,” he let out “why? Jealous ?”

Of course, he said that. He's Draco Malfoy for fuck sake. I roll my eyes, "Not jealous, just impress.” I said. I turn around not enduring his area. About a moment later I felt a hand holding onto my waist, it was Malfoy.” Don't ...be..jealous..” he whispered to my ears making me shudder.

I turn around and said, "Wha- what are you doing Mal” I couldn't finish my word as the tall blonde press his lips against mine. He kisses me patiently making me weak. Then he presses his body against mine and that made my body heat up. "Quit it !" I mumble through the kiss.

I push him then asked, "Malfoy wtf are you doing !?” He replied, “you” he then pulls me closer started kissing me again but this time harshly while pinning both of my hands on the side of the pool.

Third-person POV

Draco started licking the shorter boy's bottom lips asking for entrance but, Harry never opened his mouth. Draco started to grown frustrated. He releases one of Harry's wrists then uses his free hand to rub the other boy's thighs making the boy let out a moan. As soon as Harry moaned, Draco slid his tongue inside Harry's mouths and explores the hot cave.

He tastes every part of the other's mouth and moving their tongue smoothly as it was dancing. Harry started giving away a soft moan and, pull away catching for air. As he was panting the blonde free the brunette's other wrist and grab the boy's thighs then pulling them up slightly.

Harry started to shiver, he put both of his hands around Draco's neck. "I'm going to fuck you." Draco whisper, making Harry shudder.

Draco starts putting his lips on Harry's collarbone, licking it. He started sucking roughly leaving mark on the boy's collarbone  “This will show that you belong to me.” He leaves more marks all around Harry's neck.

Draco starts putting his middle finger up to Harry's ass without warning. The boy cry, "agh-ahh !” Draco glances at the other face and smirk. He moved his middle finger inside Harry slowly that made the brunette moan his name. “Mm-Malfoy..” Harry moaned but no response, "MALFOY- AGH !” He groans, loudly when the blonde started pushing his other fingers in.

“What Potter ?” The other boy murmur. Looking at Harry. “W-we should stop,” Harry let out while panting hardly. ”Why should we ?” Draco asks. Draco pulled his finger out and getting ready to put his member in Harry “There's no way we stopping, I'm going to shag you senselessly and makes you moan loudly and feel pleasure.” Whisper Draco to Harry's ear.

But then Harry nudges him away and move out of the pool right away, “N-no! You will not and I will not allow that to happen anytime soon !” Harry wore his clothes back on and stormed off. ”Hmm...will see about that..” Draco muttered and smirk when the brunette stormed out of the bathroom.

Harry on his way to the Gryffindor common room while trembling and panting like crazy. He looks so pale as like he just had seen a ghost. When he reached the door he muttered the password "Caput Draconis" and the fat lady swung the door open.

He rushes to the boys' dormitories and went straight to his bed. He is so shock and can't believe what had happened. He tries to forget about it by going to sleep.

Draco POV

As soon as Potter left I went out of the pool and stroke my still hard dick, from just now. After I come I clean myself up and put on my clothes then went to the dungeon.

Stupid Potter leaves me there alone while I'm still hard as a rock. Just wait..... I will make you beg for me just wait... He thought while being annoyed and walk into the  Slytherin common room and go to sleep right away when he entered the dormitories and touched his bed.

A/N; I re edit this bcz this cringe tf out of me it still does but yo fuck it. Hope you enjoyy.

Word:1149 without the A/N