Dirty thought

Third Person POV

It was Friday evening, Draco is having his last class which is, astronomy. He couldn't concentrate on what they're learning because, the image of his boyfriend on his bed, naked, moaning, whimpering went through his mind.

At first, he was only thinking of having a picnic with Harry but suddenly his minds just come through that. A very bad time to think about it.

He couldn't help but get a boner. Pansy noticed. She then started to wheeze quietly so that Professor Sinistra couldn't hear her. "Eh, have a slight problem down there? Pffts-" she sneers.

"Need me to get Potter aye ?" She chuckles. "Oh, shove off." Draco mutter, rolling his eyes and covering his hard dick.

The thought of spreading Harry's leg and fuck him senseless make Draco hard even more. He is so eager for this class to end. He keeps on looking at Pansy's watch, waiting for this class to end.

When it ended he walked rather fastly, while covering his boner with his robe and went to the great hall for dinner. He seated himself at the Slytherin table and saved a sits for his little brother.

Still covering his dick. He can't stop glancing toward Harry who is sitting next to Hermione at the Gryffindor table. He has the urge to stroke his dick but he didn't, scare the people might see him.

Leo arrived, then sit next to Draco. " 'Ello, how's class ?" Asked Leo. "Well. Very well, yeah eh." Reply Draco, still trying hard to restraint himself from touching his dick at the hall with tons of student that could see him.

The food then appears on their plate. Despite being horny, he's still eaten his food very 'calmly'. Leo elbowed Pansy and ask. "Pans, is he okay ?" "Yeah, he got a boner in class pffts, probably were in deep thought." She sniggers. "Ew, yuck. Shouldn't have asked." Leo murmur then looked at his brother that had heard their conversation.

"Not like you have never got a boner." Said Draco in annoyance. "Nope, have never and wouldn't certainly will," Leo said, rolling his eye and dig in his steak. "Fucking ase people." Mutter Draco. Draco took one last sip of pumpkin juice, then rush to wait for Harry at the big wooden door of the great hall.

Finally, the golden trio walkthrough. Draco stop them "What do you want, Malfoy ?" Spit Ron. "I would want to have a word with my boyfriend if you please." He said while rolling his eye.

"Mhm, what's up ?" Asked Harry. "In private please, Granger and Weasley. If you may excuse us." He said trying to calm his tone. He grabs Harry by the wrist and drags Harry to a place with no people nearby. There's still some people but, not as many.

"Yes, why do you need me, Dray ?" Harry asked. "Can you meet me at the dungeon later on? Make sure you bring your invisibility cloak. Just in case." The blonde say. "What for ?" Harry ask again.

"Just meet me there. Don't ask questions." Spits Draco. "I'll be going now, bye darling." Draco let out then kiss Harry on his forehead, making Harry grown red.

Draco then makes his way to the dungeon, cleaning up his dorm. He was very lucky that he got his own room. The perk of being a Slytherin. He then stripped, took a shower. As the water went down his body, the image of Harry squirming under him appear.

He gritted his teeth and he felt excited to meet Harry later. When he finishes, he turns off the water, get dress and went out of the common room to meet up with Harry.

-

-

As Harry got dressed, he then slid under his invisibility cloak and Ron, helped him to open their common room door. "Careful mate." Whisper Ron, he then went inside the common room.

Harry made his way to the dungeon, he saw Draco leaning onto the wall with his eyes closed. Harry decided to scare him. He went tiptoeing toward Draco making no noises and he then pokes Draco's torso, making the blonde jumped.

Draco eyes wide open, "who's there ?" He asked, looking furiously around his area. "Hey, it's me." Whispered Harry. He pulled off his invisibility cloak and start chuckling.

"God, Harry you'd scared me." Draco mutter. "Put your invisibility cloak back and come with me."

"Kay, whatever." Murmur Harry. Draco spits the password and the stone wall breaks open revealing the passage to the Slytherin common room. Harry has been there in 2nd year disguised as Crabbe.

"Just follow me and try not to bump onto anyone or anything." Whispered Draco. Harry then mutter an okay. As both of them making their way to Draco's dorm, Leo then appear.

"Hey, where'd you go ?" Leo asked. "Nowhere, why ?" Reply Draco, feeling tense. "Ah, thought you went to the kitchen and get some food. I'm hungry." Groan Leo.

"No, I don't have food and now if you don't mind I'm going to bed," said Draco while rolling his eyes, feeling annoyed. "Ok fine, stupid blonde. Pffts." Spits Leo.

Harry almost laugh hearing what Leo just called his brother but he then covered his mouth, scared of getting caught. "Oh, fuck off. Just because you're not blonde that doesn't mean you can say that." Draco stated then making his way toward his dorm.

He lets Harry's in and slams the door. Harry took off his invisibility cloak then asked "Anyway, why'd you wanted to meet me ?"

"Well, let say. While in astronomy class I was thinking about you-"

"Aww, I'm flustered Dray. Pffts'

"-then I got horny."

"Ou- k um wow ?" Spits Harry while blushing rather hardly, looking at his boyfriend. Draco then just stare at him. Without both of them noticing, they both got closer and closer.

Both don't know who lean in first but they started kissing rather hungrily as if they haven't kissed in years. Draco hand then slid up Harry's white, shorts sleeved buttons up shirt. While his other hand hold onto Harry's torsos.

A/N: next chapter will be smuts 😟😖😆😩 I'll upload it tomorrow or later. Also, this chapter took me like 5 days to write bcz of writer block. I'd have have never had a writer block, this is first time lmfao. Sorry if its cringy at the end. I continued writing it at 4 am lol.

Word count:1010