Leo & Dane

Read please: I added another oc in this ff it will be a boy who will start have a crush on Leo or wtv. I was gonna make Leo asexual but I'll make him think he ase but his actually bi. Also, this is mostly abt Leo kinda, its a filler chapter. But pls read so you wouldn't get confuse for the next chapter

Third-person POV

On Tuesday afternoon, Leo is reading one of his favourite books. While doing so, he saw Harry walking through the hallway with another person who is a Hufflepuff. He has messy dirty blonde hair and 2inch taller than Harry. They were talking to each other about quidditch. He then closes his book got up and walk toward them.

As he got near, Harry turns his gaze toward Leo and wave at him. "Hey, what's up mate ?" said Leo. "Nothing much just got off of divination class." spit Harry then he let out a soft sigh.

"Who's this ?" Asked Leo, pointing at the Hufflepuff while looking at them up and down. "Oh- his name is Dane Harriet Isaac. A 4th year Hufflepuff, you might already know that because of his robe but whatever." "Dane, this is Leorio Lucius Malfoy," says Harry.

"Pleasure to meet you, Malfoy." "I've heard about your family. Malfoy, a very rich family. Must be fun being a Malfoy, have both parents caring and spoiled you. Don't need to do any housework and torture the elf. Your father is such a prick, I bet 100 galleon that your mother is much worse."

He grins as he saw Leo's faces gotten red and anger started to fulfil the boy when Dane started talking about his mother. "Perhaps, you're probably a spoilt little brat and a git just like your brother." He mutter.

Leo then pushes Dane and yells "I'm not a brat you fucking arse and if I am what about it? Jealous, your family couldn't spoil you as mine do." He then rolls his eyes and walked off, bumping his shoulder harshly to Dane's.

"Dane !? Why'd you do that for ??!" Yelled Harry. "Why not? You used to tell me, his brother bullies you and bother you? Plus he doesn't seem like a good person either." "Well, true but he isn't like Dra-Malfoy. He's better than him plus aren't you Malfoy friend why did you call him a prick ?" said Harry.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. But in my points of view, he doesn't seem like a good person so, you better be careful. And yeah we were a friend." "I have potions now, see you later." Dane spits out and then make his way to the potion class.

-

-

TIME SKIP

Leo had just finished his classes. "Stupid git, motherfuckin asshole. Shit shit shit !" he curses as he makes his way to the dungeon. He's still angry about Dane saying his mother is much worse than his father is. He's also annoyed because Dane did not just say bullshit about his mother, but he called him a spoiled little brat.

He arrived at the Slytherin common room stone door. As the door break open (or idk split open) he saw Draco talking with one of his favourite person, Pansy Parkinson on the couch.

"Leo bae! How was school ?" Said Pansy while running toward Leo and hugging him. "Er-e it's okay I guess." Says Leo. " ' I guess ?' What's wrong? Did someone hurt you? Let me hex them. No one can hurt my little brother." She stated.

"Ahem, do you mean my brother ?" Spit Draco who's sitting on the couch behind them."Whatever, go take a shower Leo and then tell us what happens okay ?" Pansy speak. Leo just nodded

-

-

"So... What happen ?" Ask Pansy while sitting on her bed and Draco sitting on a chair next to it. "Well, do you know Dane Harriet Isaac ?" Leo ask. "Oh him! Yes I know him, he's very nice and charming. A lot of girls got an eye on him. If only I were straight as a stick." Draco scoff as he heard Pansy said that.

"But anyway, what about him ?" Draco ask. "He's such a dick." "Fucking cunt."  speak Leo in anger still. "What made you say that ?" Ask both Draco and Pansy while furrowing their eyebrows in confusion cuz what they have known is that Dane has never been a dick to anyone.

"Well, he called me a spoiled brat and he said that our family, Malfoy torture the elf. I mean it is true but only our father !" Yell Leo. Leo didn't tell them about him saying shit about his mother, cuz he doesn't want Draco to get furious and start hexing Dane then get detention.

"That's all ?" "Well, luckily he didn't call you something worse." Said Draco while giggling. "How'd you feel then if you, someone calls you daddy's son ?!"

Leo got up and then storm out of Pansy's dorm, slamming the door violently. "Look at what you did ?!" Spit Pansy then she rolls her eyes. "Anger issue much" "I'm going to my dorm now." Says Draco getting up making his way to the door. "You better comfort him, Dray !" Yelled Pansy from behind.

-

-

Harry POV.

"I love you, Harry."
"Damn scarhead, you make me fall for you all over again."

I saw a blonde figure standing in front of me, patting my head and the word "I love you, Harry" keep on repeating.

Suddenly, the word changes to "Harry, wake up !" My eyes blink open and saw Ron shaking my shoulder telling me to wake up.

"I'm up I'm up," I said. "Bloody hell Harry, took you long enough to wake up." I then stood up and went to take a shower.

I get in the bathroom, strip my clothes off then look at the mirror. "This hair don't know how to stay in one places." I got in the shower and start streaming the warm water onto my body.

-

-

Hermione, Ron and I enter the great hall for breakfast. As I walk in there, I glance toward the Slytherin tables seeing a certain blonde talking to one and only Pansy Parkinson who's brave for outing herself as a lesbian.

I thought she been fancying Draco, but oh well I was wrong. I walk toward the Gryffindor table still glancing toward the Slytherin's one. Something felt off.

As I seated next to Ron, I realize why. Leo isn't there. I elbowed Ron. "Wot ?" He mumbles with his mouth full of food making Hermione looking at us. 

I point to the Slytherin table making both Ron and Hermione glancing there. "Leo, he isn't here," I tell them. "Eh, he never misses breakfast. That's odd" said Hermione while furrowing his eyebrow.

-

-

It's break time. I saw Draco, talking to Pansy at the side of the hallway. I walk toward them "Dra- Malfoy, have you seen Leorio? He wasn't at breakfast this morning. He never skips breakfast." I said.

He looks at me and furrows his eyebrows. "No? And why are you looking for my brother anyway? Where he is, is none of your business." Said Draco sternly.

I roll my eye and walk away from them but before doing so, I flip Draco off just to irritate him. Draco is the type of person who got irritated a lot and easily.

I make my way to the Gryffindor common room. "Password ?" Ask the fat lady. "Le externa" I mutter. The fat lady swung the door open. As I enter the hole to the Gryffindors common, I saw Ron, Hermione and...

A/N: what's up peeps! Hruu ?? Sorry for posting this chapter late. Irl school started for me and I have afternoon class so, I dont have much time to write and shit. This and prob next chapter to will prob be a filler chapter idk. Thought I'll be writing about everyone love life in this fanfic and ofc mainly drarry duh 🙄. Also if there's any mistake ill fix it tomorrow I'm tired and need sleep cuz school.

Word count:1000+ something 🚶 idk.