Astoria Greengrass

It was Sunday morning, both Harry and Draco are making their way to the great hall for breakfast followed by Leo from behind. Luckily no one was hanging around the corridor, Harry was anxious at first because he's scared of being seen walking with his 'ex-arch enemy' while holding his hand even.

Draco then looked at harry kisses him on the forehead "I love you, Har." Said Draco, so unexpectedly. Harry started to form a smile and blush slightly at those words. Both of them heard a gagging noise from behind them. They swung their head, looking at Leo who is making a throwing up expression "yuck, stop with the I love you stuff. I about to throw up, this early in the morning." Said Leo, while rolling his eyes. Harry then started to blush even more.

Before Draco could say anything, "Heh, let your brother have fun with his lover, Malfoy." Said a deep but not too deep voice from behind them. Harry started to shiver, feeling scared that someone had just seen Draco kissing his forehead. Three of them swung their head, looking
behind, to see who's the voice belong to. It was Dane Isaac. Leo hates Dane and he's guts. He now started to feel furious, having to see his enemy this early in the morning. "Oh, fuck off Isaac."

"Why hello Draco, we haven't talked in so long after the fight we had." Said Dane, glancing toward the couple and ignoring Leo. "Right." Draco mutter, then wrap his hand around Harry's shoulder. "Well, I wanted to apologize. I shouldn't have done it without your consent, honestly." Dane apologized. A few months back, Dane accidentally outed Draco to his parents when Draco's mother and father came to visit Draco at Hogwarts. Even tho his parents accepted him, he still got angry because Dane outed him without even his permission, plus he wasn't even ready yet. They then started to have a big fight.

Draco looked at him and smiles. "It's alright, something from the past should stay in past. I accept your apology. But, may I asked why my brother hates you so much? He rants about you to me and Pansy a lot, like honestly." Draco spits out, furrowing his eyebrow in an expression that says tell-me-them-tea.

"Why'd asked me? Ask him."

Without any hesitation, "First of, because he's an arse second of because he's a dick and third of he tries to pick up a fight with me every two seconds!? Can you imagine how frustrating it felt, Ugh," yelled Leo, making Harry nod in understanding.

"Excuse me? I'm in fact not a dick. I mean I have one." he stated then smirk, seeing Leo making a weird look at him. Dane chuckles, "Now if you three don't mind, I'm going to the great hall," said Dane, leaving the three of them behind. "Fucking prat!" Yelled Leo. "You know, the more you hate him the more you love him." Stated Harry, smirking and glanced over Draco. "Ew? No?" Spit Leo.

Leo stormed, passed them and went inside the great hall. Both of them did the same after. Draco took a seat next to Leo, while Harry goes and sit on the Gryffindor tables. A girl who is really pretty (not more then harry tho 🙄) with porclean pale skin, bright blue eyes and dark brown hair. She is of average height and bust with a skinny figure seated herself in front of Leo.

She has known to get rejected by Draco multiple times. She never gave up on asking Draco on a date. She really liked Draco, but for some good reason, he doesn't like her back. Leo never really know her, nor have seen her since he tends to hang out with people from other houses a lot than his own. "Hello, Leo. Draco's little brother, I presume ?" She said. "Uhh, yeah? Do I know you ?" Replied Leo.

"Oh, sorry for the no introduction, thought Draco might have introduced me to you but I'm Astoria Greengrass." She stated. "Ok ew a Greengrass uh wait I mean, nice yeah and eh well what do you want ?" Said Leo.

"Oh, nothing nothing. Just wanted to meet you since I've never really met someone who looks identical to Draco but yet different." She said, glancing toward Draco. "Hey, bestayyy!" Yelled a voice that belongs to one and only Pansy, she walked toward them, then took a seat in front of Draco.

"Oh, Greengrass. Hello?" She said, furrowing her eyebrows. "Hello, Parkinson. What are you doing here ?" Asked Astoria, who swung her head to look at Pansy. "Uh... Sitting with my best mate of course ?" Replied Pansy, making a what-the-fuck-girl faces.

"Anyway, how are you, Rio? How was your morning ?" Pansy asked Leo, giving him a soft warm smile. "Heh, not very well. Do you know I have to see—" before he could finish his sentence, Draco claps his hand to Leo's mouth. "He has to see, uh snakes yeah." Stutter Draco, he glares at Leo warningly making a mouth movement that clearly said, 'don't tell her'. "Oh, you are scared of snakes ?" Asked Astoria, digging in her toast. "Eh, not really but sure." Spit Leo while making an annoyed expression.

"Well, who are you to Draco ?" Leo askes. "Soon to be girlfriend." She said bluntly, making Leo snorted. "You? His soon to be girlfriend? HA! In your dream. I can't even imagine him, Draco Lucius Malfoy? Having a girlfriend? PFFTS, don't make me laugh." Said Leo trying to calm himself down "Oh please! HAHAHAHAHA." Laughed Leo, wiping his teary eyes.

"Shut up, Leo. And Greengrass, I already told you, I don't like you. In fact, I already have a partner. So, if you don't mind please-" "fuck off" continued by both Pansy and Leo while both of them laughing like crazy still. Astoria then gets up and seated herself next to Theodore Nott who are making a disgusted look at her. "Pansy, where did you learn that word called Bestay ?" Asked Draco, changing the subject or wtv. "I heard some muggle called their best friend that over the break, so I thought why not try it ?" She said.

"Ahh, I see." Reply Draco. Over the Gryffindor table, Ron and Hermione ask about where has he been all night long. "Merlin mate! What is that on your neck ?" Asked Ron, whose eyes are open wide. "Well, uh, nothing. No need to worry." He replied. "Are you sure, Harry? I think you should go to Madam Pomfrey. She can fix that probably." Said Ron again, while examining the hickey on Harry's neck.

"How'd you get that ?" asked Hermione, looking at Harry suspiciously. "Well, yesterday there was a lot of mosquito at the astronomy tower when I was hanging there and it bit me you know ?" He lied. "Hmm" hum Hermione, glancing toward the Slytherin tables. The three then started eating, or I mean the two since Ron have started eating since they arrived.

time skip

It was 5 minutes before breakfast end, Draco gets up followed by Leo, Pansy and Blaise. They went to the Gryffindor tables and Draco seated himself next to Harry, the other seated themself next to Hermione and so. "Hey, Pottah. What kind of mark you got there." He sneers, making Harry blush, covering his neck. "Why hello mosquito." Sneer Hermione, making Harry blushes even more.

"What?" Ask Draco, his eyes toward Hermione. "Harry told me a mosquito bit his neck, hm," Hermione replied, making Harry rolled his eyes in annoyance. Before any of them could say any other word, the ring then went off. All the students then make their way out of the great hall.

A/N: WOOHOO, I UPDATED. Anyway, get ready for some angst 😩. Idk how to make angst but I'll learn it 😟. Also, sorry if there's anh mistake, i'm so fuxkinv sleepy but eh whatever as long as i update i'm okay. Hope you guys enjoy, don't forget to vote if you guys liked it! Bye <3 (≧∇≦)/

Word count:1200+ or sum.